Help! Need advice

I’m just not too sure if my lady is ready….I’m going in the pistol colour change as I don’t have a magnifying glass to check trichomes.

Someone help an eager beaver :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Your last has some weeks to go. Welcome BTW! Wait for almost all those hairs to turn red and recess back into the flowers. Then trichome check the flowers, not sugar leaves. Here’s a reference picture…

Amazon has cheap USB microscopes that work just fine. Nice looking buds! Good luck and happy growing!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood

1 Like

Yep you have enough time to order a wifi microscope and get it delivered before she’s ready! One of the beter investments I’ve made.

1 Like

Just choped her.

5 Likes

@Alco Still awhile you still have white pistils but you do need good jewelry loop my friend happy growing

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. You still have plenty of time left. I suggest getting a Jeweler Loupe off Amazon. Takes the guess work out of the equation. :+1:

2 Likes

Another for the jewelers loupe off Amazon …they are really cheap I have 3 or 4 and trust me you do not need the white fancy one with the cool design on it …the cheaper ones are the EXACT SAME …the cool thing is they also have an LED light …which totally helps even in bright light …if you can swing it there is also a pen microscope that’s not very expensive and you can get great pics that you can then study better

Images are from the pen microscope it actually has an app that links to your phone …tiny learning curve involved but totally worth it if you are gonna grow cannabis

5 Likes

Agree let those hairs mature. The buds will bulk up and hairs will change color. Gold, red, whatever depending on strain.

7 Likes

That’s beautiful …

1 Like

Cut it down two weeks ago I think . Still curing but wife has smoked some samples. A gram or so from each of the 5 plants. Shite is awsome.
I think that is a pic of orange skunk. Had 3 strains in there and sometimes I loose track of what pic is what.

1 Like

Trykes looked good.

4 Likes

Yeah …some really dark amber on those …I have never let one go that long …but I think I’m going to this season

1 Like

I agree with @Borderryan22 you still have a few weeks to go still lots of white pistols and there still got to bulk up yet

2 Likes

Seems like everyone is in agreement here lol. Definitely have a few more weeks. Be patient and watch trichromes change. A good magnifying glass helps well like this one purchased at Walgreens for 10$. I will be ordering one of those fancy pens tho!! Great pics

1 Like

@Menace not sure if it will help but if you have an I-phone there is a hidden magnifier app that blows up the regular camera image to a usable level. Just type in Magnifier. Might work until the pen arrives if you are in a pinch and are shackled to Apple like many of us.

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood. Like everyone is saying. You have some time to go. But they are looking yummy!! Be patient and you will be sooooo HAPPY!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Great pictures! :blush::v:

1 Like

What is it called so we can look it up.

1 Like

Limited-time deal: Wireless Digital Microscope, Skybasic 50X-1000X Magnification WiFi Portable Handheld Microscopes with Adjustable Stand HD USB Microscope Camera Compatible with iPhone Android iPad Windows Mac Computer Amazon.com

This is the one I grabbed but I’m sure there are others maybe cheaper ?

1 Like