Help from anyone! First grow! Seedlings

@The_Chef I’m super excited to start LST! Hopefully these will work just fine for the training? We will see! They will be here tomorrow!

5 Likes

Perfect stuff to use. I just happened to have some utility wire laying around :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, that stuff works great…picked up a roll at Dollarama last week for $1.40 after tax!

After you top them, either dip the top cut in Rootz, Clonex, or some rooting compound (or just pop them in a jar of water!) and clone them! If they take, great! If not, nothing lost, but you’ll learn something!

3 Likes

@Spudgunner I’ve been reading about cloning too! Excited to give it a try! Although I don’t have any rooting compound stuff, but will definitely look into it!

1 Like

Clone X is a goodie

1 Like

@Tdevine I’ve probably got a dozen trying to root out now from my 2 plants. The tops I did dip in rooting compound then into a moist 4" pot of Promix. Then when I supercrop/lst the rest, I see spindly little branches that I don’t think will support a big bud, so I sacrifice those and just drop them in a jar of water.

If they root, I’m probably gonna be screwed! I’m flipping the mom’s this Sunday, so the tent will be on 12/12 for the next 3 months! These are ok for another 3 weeks under the dome, so hoping early June the weather will be better here and I can put them outside.

But I can’t just trim and chuck! Gotta give them a chance, even if I can’t use them, I can gift them to folks for “future considerations”.

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Is this it? Thanks :pray:

3 Likes

Thats it!

1 Like

Yep, that worx!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you don’t need to dome them, I just bought one this spring to start some seeds so figured I’d use it for clones too. Last time I took clones, they sat in the jars on my office desk behind my monitor in the corner near the window.

1 Like

lol…

2 Likes

Rooting compound is over rated IMO. I just cut them and stuff them in dirt. Everyone I’ve ever started this way rooted. Some do take longer than others.
My clone shelf below

7 Likes

Top it in my opinion. Looking good!

2 Likes

I top n train almost all my plants. I clone the bottom branches that r usually sacrificed anyway. Rarely do I ever get to clone the top cola, they just ain’t big enough yet, n usually die. I also use the coated wire for LST, along with some cheap plastic branch benders.

3 Likes

Just an update: 25 days old / all 3 we’re topped 2 days ago and are doing great! Will start training soon!

7 Likes

Keep doing what you’re doing Sis. They look fantastic! :beers::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@Tdevine Looking good like the ladies should!! Getting full n plump!!

2 Likes

Nice work, I’m not that brave yet myself :slight_smile: I think the next grow I will be!

3 Likes

Thanks bro! :beers::call_me_hand:
They can take the torment. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey man I heard one branch snap a little, and my brain snapped lol

Thanks cheers :fist:

4 Likes