Growing indoors in cold temperatures

Hi , atm im growing indoors in winter and it’s my first grow so just testing things out really and hoping to get better and better but was wondering if it’s ok to turn fan off on really cold nights , it doesn’t effect humidity levels and I’m getting 17.5 degrees c , I’ve got a tube heater inside aswell , it was getting 12 degrees before I put heater in . Any help advice is appreciated!! :grinning: also where is the best place to put tube heater ??

1 Like

How do you make a post?

@Nygrow1 hi , if you go to the home page you will see a button with “ new topic “ click that :blush: hope that helps

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Brett_420.fatbuds. I’ve been growing during the winter for the past 5 years. I prefer the winter months because I can control the temp much better. My tack is to run my lights during the nighttime in order to keep my tent warm at night.

1 Like

I run my RDWC in my basement year round. My winter temperatures are 18°C dark cycle and 22.5°C light cycle with no issues. Just be aware that some warm climate strains will not tolerate those temps.

You should be able to grow during the winter months, just need a heater to raise your temps to the desired level…no problem at all Also running your lights at night helps. happy growing :bat: :crazy_face:

What brand and type is that heater? I’ve never seen one, looks pretty much perfect for my needs.

You could get one of these if you want to spend $700 US.

1 Like

@SlayinAsquirter

I got the 120 watt one but you can get less or more . Cost was 60 dollars Australian. The system you sent a photo of looks amazing and definitely what I need in winter , thanks heaps for that I’ve never heard of them :blush:

1 Like