She was female at first then it turned into a sausage fest at the second week of 12/12. Def genetic.
Watt-Sun
21
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Emergency! First ever grow, WW, starting week 5... hermaphrodite. What do I do? :( | 12 | 1409 | September 19, 2020 | |
| Hermie Questions | 19 | 400 | March 24, 2021 | |
| Looks like I found a Hermie, I need to trash this plant immediately right?!? | 34 | 1692 | October 19, 2022 | |
| Is my plant a hermie? | 44 | 1592 | May 30, 2020 | |
| Is she a hermie? | 13 | 288 | March 4, 2024 | |
| Godfather OG Hermaphrodite | 30 | 478 | May 15, 2024 | |
| Ehh are these hermies? | 17 | 541 | November 13, 2020 | |
| Help me Scared straight my girl | 9 | 117 | June 8, 2026 |