Gorilla Glue Auto near harvest

I’m at 11 weeks from seed on this Gorilla Glue Auto. Wondering how long left until its time for harvest? Ive got a bad habit of choppping too early…

3 Likes

Weeks in flowering is what counts. Most will be ready after 8 to 10 weeks of flowering time. Do you have a cheap USB microscope or a jeweler’s loupe with which to look at trichomes?

5 Likes

Looks like your getting close. That microscope would really help dial it in from here.

4 Likes

Super close. In the window i think. Have grown a lot of gg. If amber it hard it will couch lock bad. Just by the pistil color you are about where i pull for fun smoke. Medical for pain and sleep i amber about 10%.

3 Likes

I’ll try and take some pics with the scope tonight and I’ll post them

4 Likes

It started flowering about week 5. So 6 weeks total in flower. I’ll take some scope pics tonight and I’ll post here.

2 Likes

Let her ride until the end of the month. I wouldn’t harvest any plant before they have had at least 8 full weeks of flower. It’s best to forget that time frame the breeder suggests, and count weeks of flower and monitor brown pistils receding. Highly suggest a digital microscope or a jewelers loupe at least. Otherwise it’s a crap shoot.

6 Likes

I agree. She can ride another 10 days easy. Just watch. Can amber pretty quick if not looking. Should be pretty potent. My gg always is. Finicky bitches.

5 Likes

Those are my microscope pics that i just posted. I still see a few clear trichs here and there with hardly any amber yet

2 Likes

That’s what my feeling was too

agreed, I had one last round that took 12 weeks to develop amber even though every single pistil was brown by week 8.

4 Likes

Good advice you are getting. Let her ride a little longer.

1 Like

Also- are you going to do a flush?

2 Likes

She’s ready for water, so I’ll give her plain ph’d water tomorrow, then that’ll be her last I think. Ive been growing a few years now. I’ve done the flush, and I’ve let them run with nutes right up until harvest, and dont see much of a difference either way.

2 Likes

Yeah. Never know. I’m not that consistent in other areas to say what causes what. Cheers

1 Like

A few updated pics. Another week?

2 Likes

That’s really up to you there. I think you are in the beginning of window. I would personally wait till I see a small percentage of amber trics.

Looking really nice.

Another few days definitely wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

I would agree. You have, at the least another week and that will put the majority cloudy. With maybe a little amber. I recently harvested GG4 I was at 90% cloudy less than 10% amber and always clear. Perfect balance for me.

3 Likes