Good or bad Mold/funghi growing in my Soil?

Hi there, hope everyone having a nice weekend.

I have my rooted Clones in 1l Pots for a couple of days now.
I only use Insect Frass + Mycorizha in my Soil for the start. As this is my first time working with these combination and now I see some kind of Mold growing…I am wondering is it the good or the bad Stuff growing there?
I attach some pictures and will try to provide some better ones later today :pray:



There ya go. Beneficial fungi establishing a network to communicate from the plant to roots to soil of what is needed and help deliver those things. If plants are healthy, you’re good.

Just fungus growing on dead material in damp conditions. It’s probably not beneficial but shouldn’t affect the plants as long as it doesn’t spread.

Be sure to let your soil dry out between waterings.

Not so good when growing in organic soil let the Soil getting dry to much will kill all beneficial bacteria inside the soil :pray:

I missed that the OP was in organic soil.