Flowering 22 days after emergence and just one feeding?

@MidwestGuy
@ChittyChittyBangin
@Newt
@OGIncognito
@Lostgirl
@Mozzy
@Autos-only

I have two Fast Buds Skunk Autos that are 22 from emergence. I’ve fed them once. Am I mistaken or are they now in flower? I have a couple ILGM White Widow Autos I started a few days later that are also coming along nicely! This will be a fun ride!

6 Likes

Yep. First one is def preflower

4 Likes

Thank you, @ChittyChittyBangin!

Both are spreading out nicely.

4 Likes

So you’re 3 weeks in on autoflowers. It’s not uncommon to flower in 3 weeks.

However, to me the very first picture that you posted looks like new growth not flower. Your second picture is a little unclear. You’ll be able to tell in a few days stop when that new growth grows out it’ll become more clear. I mistaken new growth for flower many times

4 Likes

Yep. The pistils appearing are the beginnings of flowering. You have to take what you get with autos in terms of when they flower.

4 Likes

@Lostgirl — Thank you for your eye and expertise!

3 Likes

@MidwestGuy — Thank you, My Friend! I feel like a proud new father!

4 Likes

I got that backwards, the first one looks like pistols and the second one looks like new growth

2 Likes

What kind of soil are you growing in?

2 Likes

I’m reusing my Happy Frog from my last grow.

They are indeed “Fast Buds”. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I have two of the largest totes that you can buy filled with my old Happy frog soil. I was going to reuse it as well

1 Like

@Newt — They most certainly are!!! I will say my ILGM White Widow Autos are right behind them!!

1 Like

@Lostgirl — I figured why waste it?!

I agree 100% I would make sure you add new microbial life when the soil dries out and sits in its storage it’ll all die. Other than that, I say save the money!

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how they take shape from here.

Nice to see you using up old stuff when you can.

Unfortunately, I still can’t help when it comes to feeding anything but I do have an auto that I just topped, 23 days above ground :+1:

Even early flowerers can turn out strong. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Mozzy — Thanks, Man!

Looking good!

That’s precisely what I did!

Great minds!

1 Like

Things are progressing nicely.

Fast Buds Skunk — day 30

Fast Buds Skunk — day 30

ILGM White Widow — day 27

Fast Buds Mystery Seed — day 25
This girl is bizarre. The trunk grew horizontally for a few inches and is HUGE—the diameter is roughly .5" at the base.