First timer growing WWF

Just finished my first grow also.
I used. Foxfarm happy frog. And 3 gal fabric bag. Only grow one at a time due to don’t need much. I feel like I failed st so many levels of first grow.
White widow af. Resilient only word comes to mind

Hanging up to dry. Yes. I cut those lights off.

4 Likes

Day 25 and things seem to be going pretty good! I need some help/ideas on making my grow area bigger. My room is 13ft by12ft and 8ft ceilings. I currently have the plants enclosed in plastic approximately 4ft 8ft area. And I would like to make that area bigger or possibly not have to enclose them in plastic.

If my ceilings and walls are all insulated would I have alot of problems with keeping Humidity/temperature levels in check?? Thanks in advance!

Something like this as an open concept but obviously not that many lol

@alexankh @Newb11 @AfgVet @Aussie_autos @Growcoast @Mr_Wormwood @dbrn32

5 Likes

Well thats way out of my league i can help with how to get ur plants big with big buds but as for making ur grow space bigger on of the other members will be better with this

1 Like

Your room is just slightly larger than the room I use and I don’t have an issue. All walls are insulated

2 Likes

outa my league as well. you shouldn’t have an issue just growing in your big open room though. white paint on walls is really reflective. you could put your grow space in a corner to act as two of your walls. that’s about all i got.

good luck!!

2 Likes

Keeping wrapped in reflective surface isn’t a bad idea. From there is pretty much just an issue of your light density. Build your space as big or small as you want or need, just make sure it is lit properly.

2 Likes

Your not looking for a bigger room brosiph… you looking to take over lol. Dream big heck yeah. I would imagine whatever works in your room you have now. Times like alot. Haha. Just had to dip my hand in the cookie jar tonight yall. Whew. Thank you all ( I :heart: GM and company)

Before I cut mmmm
The one in the back.

Bout done drying

Yeap. Converted old mini fridge
Got two exghaust fans( intake and exghaust.)

2nd plant today 12/8

2 Likes

Does anyone use the AC Infinity fan and carbon filter? If so what size do you recommend for a 10ft by 5ft area… I wasn’t going to buy one until later on in the growing process but can already start to smell them lol any suggestions??

@alexankh @Newb11 @AfgVet @Aussie_autos @Growcoast @Mr_Wormwood @dbrn32

2 Likes

You should be good with a six inch exhaust system or even a 8 inch i believe

2 Likes

I would say you’d be good with the 6” but the 8” would t hurt

2 Likes

Agree with that stuff what they said

1 Like

i would go 8 inch for a space that big.

2 Likes

I have the 6in with carbon filter in my 2x4. I also got the controller that you can monitor and control with your phone.

1 Like

What’s the controller called?

this is what I got

CLOUDLINE T6, QUIET INLINE DUCT FAN SYSTEM WITH TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY CONTROLLER, 6-INCH

$149.00

2 Likes

I use 6" in smaller space, also feel like you may want to go 8" for space that large. I have ac infinity filters, but haven’t used them yet.

2 Likes

I have the S4 but smaller area.

1 Like

On the 23rd the plants will have been planted for 7 weeks. They seem to be doing good! I used the fox farm happy frog soil, and haven’t added any nutrients yet, nor have I tested the runoff yet… is that something I should be doing real soon? And for going into the flower stage I just adjust the light cycle to 12 on 12 off? By doing that will they still grow bigger or should I leave them in the vegetative stage longer to get them bigger??

@BudzMS @alexankh @Newb11 @AfgVet @Aussie_autos @Growcoast @Mr_Wormwood @dbrn32 @JaneQP

4 Likes

I would personally leave them in veg a bit longer and get some more growth out of them, then just switch to 12/12.

As for the Fox Farm soil I’ve heard you get about two months out of it, so I would check the ppms of your run off to see where you’re at

3 Likes

Agreed, they look kinda small for 7 weeks old.

2 Likes