My current 4x4 and 3x3
Take a look at this. Vote for the best.
Going to vote now, that looks amazing!!! I would die if I can get something like that in the future.
Track me down on Instagram. I have some good pics on there
I may or may not have found you
how do you store your extra seeds? I have 2 left I am going to use when this grow was done but wasn’t sure how long it would be and have them in the slot where veggies go to die in my fridge since I read to keep cool.
Cool and dry. Mine are in my basement in a shoebox
D______5?
I think you found me as well.
Maybe lol I did find ya and ok so need for refrigerator for seeds? I have a basement that stays cold and dark with dehumidifier running that I can throw in a filing cabinet if that would work. Stays around 60 degrees and no sunlight.
That’ll work!
Also, holy shit my light already shipped. Within like 2 hrs they had it going out.
@GrowingIs4Everyone. I was where you are and knew nothing. Hubby been through lots of med stuff and not using for over 30 years, thought about growing for med benefit and bought a tent kit with no research. We have a shixxty 600w blurple light, 32x32x64 tent and shixxty 4" filter fan…and we are killing it! It can be done. I decided to give it an effort with what i had and then decide. I did use distilled water, jacks, and bought an asphera ph meter. I’m gonna make it.
Next time, i will be loking to improve my lights, filter and get a ppm meter. You got this. Folks on here know their stuff.
Wow thank you for that I appreciate it. It’s alot to digest especially since I’ve never had a greenthumb in general. My little babies are doing good so I’m hopeful but seeing yours gives me hope.
Not much to update yet. My babies are getting bigger and seem to be doing good. Just counting down for Wednesday when my HLG550V2 Rspec arrives. Of course my phone crapped out on me so dealing with that. If you had messaged me @NeoGroR im not ignoring you its my phone died like dead dead hoping to get fixed asap.
Nope. I’ve been busy myself.
Counting down the days until my next harvest.
And I’ll be starting a few autos soon too!
Ahh man i bet thats exciting, im counting down the days tovmy harvest as well and i still have babies
. I did some reading on my light i have coming and im assuming i will have to keep it up high and turn down really low while seedlings?
Yes. You got it. Or just use your Blurples
As mush as I hate that Amazon rips people off selling lights that state they’re 600w when they’re really 100w, some can be good Veg and seedling lights.
Good supplemental lighting too. Especially if it has some UV light.
I mean I don’t know how well they would have done to this point with any other high quality light but they seem to be doing well at least while babies ![]()
Got my phone fixed yay, lost all my baby progress pics, now i see why parents get mad when they lose childrens photos
. Time to setup my phone again and get the researching and documenting some more. Got tracking update for my light and it should be here tomorrow.
When it comes to PH testers and PPM (tds i think) i bought the vivosun combo pack. The PH tester seems to be really off by alot like 1+ph according to the test packets they sent me to calibrate. Probably going to send back and try another replacement. If they do not work do you have any budget friendly recommendations?
Cheap PH pens suck. They suck BAD. The least expensive one I can think of is ……
Apera PH20 …… I have the PH60, I went with the 60 because the probe is replaceable. The 20 does not have a replaceable probe. pH meters are not cheap, BTW.
Maybe @pr has an idea.
APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_i_BSAF0BR2BET3NHWCPYVZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1







