First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Went in to thin out the beasts from the east and a buddy wanted to get a couple growing outside when weather changes in about 6 weeks or so and decided to get that going for him.
My toolbox for cloning…
Cow pots
Mix of warrior light and ocean forest
Wet that down
Poked a hole in center of soil with the knitting needle if that’s what the shiney stick is at 7 o’clock.
Put some Mycho spores in the hole
Cut Aloe leaf from my Aloe plant to use as a natural rooting hormone stimulator.
Cut small branches with lower leaf nodes and stuck the ends into the cut Aloe leaf. Then shaved the lower branch that will be in the soil especially making sure I got them at the lower nodes and stuck the stem back in the Aloe and gooed it up and placed in pre made hole in soil and lightly pressed soil up to stem. Trimmed of the ends of the leaves and did some quick lst on them as they were not straight.
Took them from the largest gold leaf down low on the plant as I always keep some of those branches in tact that I would normally prune for possible clones down the road.

Dropping a couple autos for him too.
He doesn’t partake anymore but his wife has issues and she can use the medicine and I’m happy I can help!

Oh by the way did I mention I used
ALOE so simple and cheap.
Now they better get to rooting or my system or care after sucks hahaha
Taking that week and a half off from partaking lowered my tolerance a bit. Actually was nice being straight up for awhile as that can be a good feeling too

Here’s another flower pic
Isn’t she just B E A Utiful

After taking clones I gave her some knuckle sandwiches (HST)
More of that to come

Enjoy the weekend all

10 Likes