Fecida amazon light update in grow box

Im using 2 FECIDA lights in my 2x2 stealth grow box growing ILGM Northern lights photos. Pics today… 1 week into flowering. Growing in soil and mainlined into 8 mains
These lights so far are seeing much better than people give credit for…

11 Likes

Thats pretty cool, I like it. And the way the plant fits in there nice shaping

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz has a pretty nice converted cabinet, he would probably appreciate this.

1 Like

So whatdya do for air exchange. Open a crack or open once in a while. Not seeing a outlet for venting. Nice thing about wood easy to attach a 4" spigot for ducting stuff in a 4" fan

1 Like

It has an inline 4" fan. The fan in mounted in attic and duct mounted in top of box

2 Likes

3 Likes

See pic

3 weeks

4 Likes

that got potent written all over it, good harvest to you!

1 Like

Yes… so much for everyone telling me this light wouldn’t produce lmao

2 Likes

Hey I use a blurple and hard for me to get over 2oz a plant but I like the smoke quality and having a good time. Extra 100w of supplemental lights. I might get a qp autoflower this grow

2 Likes

Which ones are these on Amazon :thinking: how much did they cost?

2 Likes

1 Like

Shoot, looks good to me for about $100 in both.
65watts each is 130watts total, some of that will be used on the built in fans but I’d say there’s a solid 100watts to the leds at least.

I’d say there’s no question, they work :+1: for less then $1 a watt, that’s not bad imho :grin:

I’m glad to see this. I made a 4 x 2 with foil faced boards and am using the same light with one on the way so I can have one on each plant. I didn’t want to start out big time so I thought this lighting would be a good start. I’ll post some pics in a month or so right now plants are seedlings, they are looking good though. My basement stays around 65-70 so temp is no problem and ventilation isn’t an issue either. Thanks.

1 Like