Fast Buds Pineapple Express Autoflower, first grow in coco

August 3rd, Day 77 49th day of flower. These girls are nearing the finish line!! Will finish out the reservoir I have mixed with nutrients then switch to plain water for a couple days. This has definitely been a fun easy grow. My first time growing Fast Buds, first time growing in coco and only my 3rd grow setup period. Will definitely be growing in coco again and have a few more Fast Buds strains to try out!

5 Likes

Neighbors in the 2x4 are thinning out, lol. Buds are looking nice!! A few more days I think. Will harvest these ladies within the week I believe.

5 Likes

Really pretty leaves and even better buds…I wonder how it smells in there :star_struck: Congrats

1 Like

Thanks!! It smells amazing. Very strong grapefruity diesel like smell

1 Like

Pineapple Express :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

@CooterJuice this was a fun thread to watch. Nice job! So now I’m betting you’re a fastbuds fan.

1 Like

I loved the way these plants grew. Had i not overfed them they would probably be a little bigger. Have more Fast Buds seeds already. Lol. If the rest grow like these they’ll be my go to for auto’s

2 Likes

I got caught up with your journal awhile ago then spent so time on the fastbuds website.
All the reviews sound just as happy as you. And there’s a ton of them. Fast growth, trouble free plants, and good yields.
What else can a guy ask for!

1 Like

August 15th, 89 Days from sprout, 61 days in flower both these ladies got the chop. They have been getting plain water since August 8th. Turned off the res and lights on Friday August 13th. 48hrs in the dark and chopped and hung today. And wow they smell amazing!!! Soo strong!! Looking forward to a couple more Fast Buds plants in this setup again!! Will post trimmed and dry weight pics!
Plant #1 (lady in the front by door). Cut her into 3 sections to hang. She was very thick. Alot of nice buds on her!! I thought I did ok about managing the popcorn buds. Not even close!!! Lol. That’s OK any too small or larfy stuff will go into edibles.

Plant #2 (lady in the back) She was alot smaller than her sister but has alot of nice buds!! Cut her into 2 pieces to hang.

Almost a full closet . My Last plant in my 2x4 SP3000 grow got chopped today as well

2 Likes

On a roll!

1 Like

Wish I had a dedicated room for drying so I could have already had:the closet back rolling instead of drying!! That’s OK though, gotta give everything a good cleaning!! Plus the closet holds 70° and 60%rh easily so is pretty perfect for drying

1 Like

Come pick up one of these tents, and use it for drying. Before I get in trouble for buying another light… or 2. LOL

2 Likes

Lmao!!! Hell yea!!! That would be great!!! But. … I don’t have a place I can even setup another one atm, lol. Guess I could put one in place of my TV, don’t watch that dam thing anyways

1 Like

What if… you took this 2x4, right? And put a wood shelf right on top of it for the tv to sit on? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao!! Don’t tell my wife that she’d prob be down for it!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m down for it for you. Take this tent. LOL

1 Like

Today was trim day!! I must say these buds are the most stinking, dankest smelling buds I have smelled in a long time, lol. Can’t wait for them to get a good cure. Once they was all sealed in the Grove bags with just the zip lock you can’t smell a thing!!! They produced some good buds for me. 115 grams of bud and 133 grams of larf and trim!! Next grow is already started so just gotta fine tune this setup!! Thanks to all that helped me along the way!! This journal is complete!!

2 Likes

Well has been in the Grove bags for 4 weeks. Time for a smoke report.
59%RH and 69 degrees the hygrometer was reading. Opening the bag you get a awesome smell of a pineapple/grapefruit smell with a good hint of skunk. Buds look pretty decent and are very sticky. Made the grinder turn a little hard, lol. Ground up nice though! Just me and my wife sharing this one this morning. Initial taste is a sour pineapple, grapefruitish taste with a hint of pine/skunk on the inhale. Exhale is earthy and a tad skunk. Very tasty smoke!! We shared about half of the joint and put it out. Buzz kicks in around 10minutes. Starts off a little heady/energetic but then quickly drops to a very balanced buzz really. Will definitely grow again. Wife is asking if we can do it next round, lol

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. it looks like this lady did great for you :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man!! Yea was pretty decent!!! Only a couple hiccups along the way. Pretty easy grow really.

1 Like