Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

Merry Christmas Everyone :santa:t3:
First auto flower that I have grown she’s cruising rite along amazing how fast they grow. I’m thinking she close to pre flower.
@Nothingshocking
This is my first auto pot grow watering was a problem for me in the past hard to get away for a few days.
@Nicky is the man for auto pot knowledge.
The system I’m using comes from Auto Pot USA Spring Pot System (5gal bags)
I’m going away for four days the watering of the plant is simple. How long does the climate hold before problems set in! FYI Have to use Coco not soil :v:t3:

4 Likes

@Nothingshocking
Forgot about another good resource for auto pot knowledge @Poseidon has auto pots under control also.

3 Likes

I agree 100%

1 Like

I just bought a few octopots. Two 3g and a 6g

2 Likes

After doing research on the octopots I believe I like them better than the Auto Pots No Mechanics
Nothing to go wrong able to add additives such as Tribus ETC.

1 Like

You might want to look in on my “grow box” grow .
I’ve been using them for over 6 years now. Pretty darn easy and a little cheaper than the Auto Pots.

1 Like

Yes I like the bottom feeding idea. This should help against those damn fungus gnats plus no more dealing with runoff. Im excited.

3 Likes

I have been using Octopots for a few years now. They are now my preferred vessel for wicking SWC. Always use Hydroguard👍🏻

Also, the Taurus Perfect PH tubes work great with mineral based nutes (PH maintenance). I use Advanced Nutrients so I don’t have to worry about PH drift. Either works wry well.

I even did a Super Soil grow with organic nutes in Octopots. Don’t recommend for beginners but, totally can pull it off. Here is the GL with the SS/Organic

3 Likes

I like the idea of octopots makes alot of sense.

2 Likes

Can you buy them in single 6 gallon. If so where at .

2 Likes

Would it hurt to add a airstone?

1 Like

Google octopot. They have it in the online store.

2 Likes

What I seen putting a air stone in the Auto Pot Res is the PH bounces. Took it out and the PH Stabilized.

2 Likes

Yeah, you don’t need an air stone. The roots are air pruned in the fabric pot

3 Likes

The new spring autopots with the aqua valve 5’s are ideal the diameter of the hose and the valve system is much larger. It makes it pretty near impossible to get a clog. With organics you need to use a filter and clean the Res every time or two but with non organic base nutes you can go at least a grow if not multiple grows.

Looking nice, real bushy. I started out with the 24x48x60, stretch got bad so I had to move up to 84” tall. Now I have two tall ones and still running the shirt one for vegging.

3 Likes

I figured how tall will a auto get figured 60" was plenty …lol… should of set up the 80" tent.

3 Likes

I have wifi cams in my tent ya I monitor it. Thought this would be a cool pic :beers: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:, glad to see the autopots are working for you.

2 Likes

There working fine I believe I will be switching to Octopots like the idea of no mechanics.

1 Like