Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

THIS IS MY 4TH GROW 2ND GROW BEING ON THE FORUM

First Off I want to Thank every person on the forum for putting up with me. I learned something from every person here.

THE SET UP BEING
32X60X80 TENT
HLG320XL LIGHT
AC INFINITY EXHAUST FAN
4 CIRCULATION FAN’S
HUMIDIFIER
DEHUMIDIFIER
AUTO POT’S WITH AIR DOME’S (FABRIC)
CANNA COCO
JACKS 321
JACKS 10-30-20 ( BLOOM)
TRIBUS

@MyHd @Bulldognuts @Noctis420 @Not2SureYet @Bubblehead @imSICKkid @Nicky @Dr.Zooted @AfgVet @repins12 Plus so many more good people.

18 Likes

@dbrn32 @Oldtimer69 @Dbpooper @Green707Thumb

5 Likes

Woot woot, you know I’ll be watching!

2 Likes

Best of luck buddy, I’ll be here watching!

4 Likes

You know I’m onboard

3 Likes

Sounds like a winning combination, watching✌🏼

3 Likes

I’m set to watching!

2 Likes

Sweet!

I’m not sure how much I trust the new schedule from jacks over just running the straight 321. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

7 Likes

I’m in! And watching!

3 Likes

Fill me in sounds like something I should be aware of.

3 Likes

Where did you find that tent? I had looked for some thing similar before and never found any thing. I am watching too :smile:

2 Likes

Amazon they still offer it just have to scroll down a bit. Bye no means is it quality but it works

2 Likes

For a long time they didn’t support cannabis industry. Now that they have come around, there’s a whole new list of products and an open ended schedule along with fancy new bags for the same ol’ stuff.

Just not convinced that buying the additional bags is going to any better than following tried and true method. And it’s definitely not any easier.

9 Likes

@dbrn32 Reading the analysis from part A and the Bloom the Bloom is stronger than part A. The bloom bag says 3.5g per gal and part A 4.0g per gal. which that isn’t correct. If one was to take out part A and back down on bloom thru bud set then continue with part A. Whats your thoughts?

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag bigtime. I’m definitely following along.

5 Likes

I saw a video of a guy that grows for dispensaries, and he said when they go to flower he switches to reverse, meaning 3 gr of calcium nitrate and 2 grams of the 5-12-26. Just throwing that out there. I am sticking to what @Bulldognuts said to do

2 Likes

No not going there sticking to the semi basics. @MyHd

3 Likes

Oh I know, just telling what I saw.

2 Likes

@MyHd People do crazy things with nutrients and get results. My goal is to learn the product that I’m using and go from there.

5 Likes

I’m going all the way, same feeding schedule unless something comes up, Then I’ll deal with it then.

2 Likes