Drying - whats this?

Strange issue trying to better understand, any help is welcome.

Looks like cobweb mold. A dilute spray of hydrogen peroxide will kill it and dissolve it instantly. Cobweb mold isn’t as bad as some other types of mold in that it can be easily treated.

Your drying humidity may be too high. It should be around 60%. Increasing airflow can also help.


This is why I wash all my bud.

1 Like

Right! When you do a bud wash with h202 it will kill any spores or bacteria that have landed and stuck onto your buds. That way they don’t go into dry and cure with a clinger attached.