Doobienoobie is up and running again!

The Doob room 1.0 is up and running again. Should have room 2 going in about 2 weeks depending on how the clones do. I’ll get pictures of them later.

19 Likes

Hey @DoobieNoobie haven’t seen you around lately. How are the pain “paddles” implanted in your back working for you?
Hope it gave you improved pain relief! You’ll see what I’m up to on “Neofirebird’s what’s growing on” thread. Good tho see you back here :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Glad to see you back bro! Set to watching this for sure.

4 Likes

Happy to see this!

7 Likes

tumblr_mwq8fsjwrV1rjo3roo1_500
Great to see you growing!

10 Likes

Hey the implant is working better now. I had some issues with it for a while. It’s still not great but a little help is better than none.

And thanks all. I’m glad to have things growing again. I’m feeling better with the change in meds so hopefully this will help as growing was like therapy for me before I got so down in the dumps.

13 Likes

Glad to see your back growing and feeling better!

5 Likes

hey buddy keen to tag along with a fellow waterman if that’s ok… :grin:

5 Likes

Helllllll yes! Glad to see it, buddy :+1:

6 Likes

Great to have you back. This place and growing are great for the spirit :v::green_heart::seedling:
I’m set to watch.

5 Likes

Congrats Doob, back on the paddles again. I mean saddle sorry… glad your up an mobile somewhat and ready for more plant therapy. Doobie a noobie, quite the contrary how does your garden grow… I told Grem I got beats

7 Likes

@DoobieNoobie, I’m gonna tag along as well. I’m glad to hear that the implants are working. They wanted to do that to me several years back when it was still new technology, I opted out because I couldn’t get enough information on it. This was after many surgeries over a few year period. I was beginning to feel like I was their test guinea pig. I may give it a second thought if it gets to that point again. Plants are looking good :+1: :v:

4 Likes

They’ve came a long ways. Mine is rechargeable with a paddle I place on my skin above it. And supposed to last a lot longer than the ones that need batteries changed every few years. I struggled to find anything that helped until this. It’s not perfect but it definitely helps.

@kettle if you got a grow going feel free to tag me. This is my small room. I’ll get pictures of the big room once my clones are ready. Glad to have you along.

10 Likes

Just saw that Subcool passed away yesterday. I was lucky enough to have spoken with him a few times over the last year he was a very nice guy. Sad day when a strong supporter of the cannabis movement passes away so young.

12 Likes

I was worried yesterday that the clones weren’t going to make it. I cut them shorter than I should’ve but it was my first attempt in this cloner and most were slumped over. But today all but one look great. I might move that one to a different spot and see if it helps any.

10 Likes

Clones in the small room are looking good. No roots out of the pots yet but hopefully in a few more days.

And the blue dream I cut clones from doesn’t seem to mind that she got a haircut at all.

11 Likes

Been busy with the kids out of school for snow days this week but so far so good. No action on the clones but they still are looking good. As for the 4 in the small room I officially have roots out of the pots on all 4. Not enough to go full speed but enough I’ll add a seedling strength dose of nutes to the water.

It’s not much but is a start.

16 Likes

Glad to see your back man, excited to see room 2 finished.

Hope your health improves

7 Likes

Even the longest journey starts with a single step. And that one is over your shoulder behind you :+1:

I hope today is an easy one :v:

7 Likes

Thanks fellas. Kids were back in school today not much sleep last night but got a nap today. About to go add my nutes for the small room. Steady as she goes.

9 Likes