Demeter - The 2019 Gold Leaf grow

Decided to retire my RDWC system for awhile and try a Super Soil grow using a large Octopot (hybrid soil/hydro).

The soil is Coast of Maine. I will add Calimag (probably) later in the grow and a half dose of ArmorSI with my 6.5 PH’d H2O.

Seedlings will be under 6500k T5’s in the 2x4 veg tent. Octopot’s (2) will be in the two 2x4 bloom tents.

I will be using my Timber clone as the primary light and Photo/Far Red lights in the morning/evening.

First time with Super Soil … should be fun… I hope… please…:rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Good luck with your grow I just finished two Gold Leafs going to be one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Super Soil is good stuff. Makes growing just a bit easier. I did end up top dressing about half way through flower with organic dry amendments as I felt my girls were asking for a little bit more. No I’ll effects and they blew up.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have never grown or smoked it so, I am excited :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Cool! I have dry Koolbloom and other GH nutes I can supplement with. Hope I won’t need it.

1 Like

Set to watching. :+1:

1 Like

Set to watching this thread too.

1 Like

Sounds interesting set to watching

1 Like

I’m buckled in for the ride @Poseidon, and I like slow and easy, so good luck lol :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ve got some gold leaf growing. About 4+ weeks into flower. It seems to be a very easy to grow strain. Good luck.

2 Likes

Watching

1 Like

Babies…

Alpha

Bravo

4 Likes

Main lights set and hangers for the Far Red light are set.

Alpha

Bravo

4 Likes

Alpha

Bravo

2 Likes

7 Likes

That’s hilarious lol

1 Like

Seedling week 2

Alpha

Bravo