Deformed seedlings — cause for concern?

From what I’ve read, seedlings that start with deformations can still become healthy plants. That in mind I assume these have a fighting chance. Do I have reason to think otherwise?

2 Likes

I’d say not.
They usually straighten out fairly quickly. And they look healthy too.
:v:

5 Likes

Grow em blaze, nothing wrong with ugly while young, and beauty is only 18-12 away when lights out. Hehehe :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, My Friend.

1 Like

Bwahahaaa!!! Thank you, My Friend!

If they’re photos, let them ride. They will probably work themselves out. Deformed autos usually have funny flowers or seriously stunted growth.

1 Like

Thank you, My Friend! That could spell trouble. Both are autos. .

1 Like

Curious how they recovered? @Blaze_Up_Ahab

1 Like

Thank you for asking. They are off to the races!

1 Like

What strain?

1 Like

These two are Fast Buds Skunk Autos. A couple of weeks behind these, I also have two ILGM White Widows. The White Widows are my favorite strain thus far, and they’re going to give the Skunks a run for their money!!!

I thought some seeds wouldn’t pop, so I started a few more and ended up with eight seedlings. In MN we have a limit of eight in veg and eight in flower by law, so I gave away four seedlings that are all in good hands.

Last grow I did something similar to you. Put down two seeds neither cracked right away, put down two more, then the original two cracked and spouted. Pays to be patient with the ladies, I’ve been told. :slight_smile: We’ve done six auto grows and so far 1 photo grow. Working on photo grow 2 currently, with two ILGM Durban Poison seedlings @ 1 week old.

1 Like

Correction to my previous post: In MN, we are allowed four in green and four in flower; hence, I needed to cull my numbers.

I’m enjoying the auto-growing journey because it goes so quickly, and I can learn much. Thus far, I took one photo, which resulted in just one plant making it to harvest; the other hermed on me.