Definitely another newb question- best time to flush?

Hey guys, I’m about 2 weeks into flowering and I haven’t flushed yet, so my question is…. I watered my plants on Sunday, and I would probably water again tomorrow or even the next day??? But since I want to flush, is it better for me to wait till dry? Or just flush now?? Thank you again

I’ve had it with the nutrient program I’m currently on and want to flush so I can start something else to get me threw till harvest, hopefully a liquid that I can mix instead of the powder stuff I’m useing now.

What are your runoff ppm’s and pH? If in range, then no need to flush.

2 types of flushing…harvest flush and not necessary and a flush to fix PH or an accumulation of salt build up locking out nutrient absorption or crashing the PH. Watering and feeding to liberal run off each time can most often eliminate the need for a flush. Agree with @Borderryan22 on the numbers and the need to flush :love_you_gesture: