Day 23 Black Widow


Day 23
Time for Lst clips ?
Broad fan leaves !!
Black Widow Jacks 3/2/1
Do It Right :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

They do look healthy. I like my plants with a little more space.
Maybe raise up the light a bit or lower the intensity.

2 Likes

Yeah. Raised light. Trying to not fuck with em.

1 Like

Looks good. Was just saying how easy of a grow she was only a few minutes ago. I’m chopping one in the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

About to flip to 12/12 very soon.
I think 5 weeks right now. I didn’t write it down this time.


Have enough stretch that I can spread out the branches into the netting and fill the tent.

3 Likes

looking awesome

2 Likes


Day 27….:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i see growth in 4 days. keep doing what your doing

Im trying not to fuck with em. Topped. Lil Lst ,
Water :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like