Curing issues or growing issues?

I agree entirely, I was purchasing them from growers choice, then tried to look for a more reputable company. I tried 2fast4buds and mephisto genetics. Those are actually what I have going now. This is also indoors for me.

I do know I am making mistakes, just trying to nail it down as it just became legal in my state to grow indoors. Read Read Read, Then read some more, yet I still get the snickelfritz, haha.

1 Like

Wait, you can make bad pizza taste good?

I’m just giving you pull because now I want pizza… haha.

1 Like

Broil it and add ranch. Too bad you can’t do that with the buds though.

1 Like

Now I am definitely going to go get some pizza.

Yeah, it’s a one and done. I just want to get it right on the third time so I can say " third times a charm…"

2 Likes

Now that I am looking at it, man those are frosty!

so 60/60 complete darkness, keep the air moving but nothing direct. Is this dry trim or wet trim? I would think dry trim.

I know it varies, but if kept in a stable 60/60 environment, when do you usually pull them to trim/cure? I am going to look into grove bags and c-vaults. I’ve been testing them in bags/ mason jars to see if I notice a difference.

So aim for 7-14 days, 60/60, before the smallest branches break but not too early is what I have so far. I will do this, is there any risk of mold if I follow this, say in a cure tent?

What is the largest size c-vault you would use? I assume if it’s too large it will create the possibility of mold growth, but I have no idea. It’s why I was told not to use larger mason jars.

2 Likes

Darkness, 60/60, no direct air on the hanging plants…in 7-14 days you’ll have flower ready for trim/cure.

I use a bunch of diff sized c-vaults but like the smaller ones for cure. I bought a starter kit from them and just keep adding individuals pieces as needed.

I dry trim. I keep the foliage on the plants while drying to slow down the process a little. Ill either do whole plant or hang individual branches if it’s really humid (like it is now in august)

Dry/cure is highly environment specific so your mileage may vary…this works well for me tho.

Frost level doesn’t change after chop tho. The plant has to produce her resin before harvest.

2 Likes