I am currently on day 41 of flowering with one white widow auto and one zkittlez auto. I noticed on the ChaChing and beastie bloomz containers that they are for hydroponic and indoor use only. I’m not sure why that is and what I should feed them at this point. I have been using ff trio throughout the grow. Question is how often should I feed at this point and should I or should I not use ChaChing and beastie bloomz?
Correct.
I would avoid bloom boosters. Bloom boosters are unnecessary and I’d go as far as to call them “snake oil.” All bloom boosters are is a stronger solution of P and K that is already in the product you already use. If you want the effect of “bloom boosters,” just feed more of your nute line’s PK product. Many bloom boosters are very salty. You will be introducing less salts into your grow medium doing this and will still achieve the effect you are looking for. Adding bloom boosters may result in a mineral salt buildup that submarines root zone pH and pH becomes very difficult to manage. These products also screw up your PPM’s NPK ratio.
All you need is a single product line (Fox Farms, Jacks 321,…) These will provide your plant with everything it need to do well.
Personally I’m not a fan of the what I call the extras. The trio already has the needed NPK and adding more PK can disrupt the balance and absorbing more of one or the other. I’ve learned less is more and keep it simple ![]()
Would you say once a week is sufficient or should I feed more with tiger bloom and big bloom?
Feed your FF Trio as necessary to achieve a runoff PPM of ~1,000. Ditch the Cha Ching and Beastie Bloomz. They cause more problems than they are worth.

