I would clean and wipe the tent down good. To have that many seeds obviously you’re female plant got pollinated from a male plant or a Hermie.
kellydans
21
Edgewater21
22
Thanks guys, on closer inspection they both have seeds all over, I had to break open bud of one plant to see the seeds. Dang lots of work for 500 seeds
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| :( She is also a He | 26 | 418 | February 26, 2023 | |
| I found quite a few seeds in my plant | 22 | 4448 | January 14, 2020 | |
| Just at a loss for words | 21 | 651 | April 13, 2020 | |
| Should i chop her down? | 7 | 324 | October 5, 2021 | |
| Why do my fem seeds produce buds with seeds? | 22 | 99 | September 8, 2026 | |
| I have seeds in my super silver haze grow | 7 | 2540 | May 30, 2015 | |
| OMG, is this what I think it is? | 23 | 1445 | October 2, 2017 | |
| Is this what I think it is...(herm)? | 21 | 366 | May 24, 2023 |