Blueberry autoflower!:]

Glad you surfaced again and hope the situation with your father is under control.
I grew amnesia haze so if you have any questions or I can help, reach out. For me it was a little temperamental but that was my own doing.
Start a new journal and tag me. I just finished my first photos of Northern Lights, pleased overall, and now onto another. I started An auto, three photos and a clone
One of the last things we talked about was building my light. Got it up and running in time to use it during flower of the NL. Very happy with it. Glad to hear from you.

1 Like

Update on Harvest of my first grow with some pictures. I will start out by sayings to all those people that told me to just start “Growing” and stop thinking about it too much were right. I learned some much by just doing it and learning along the way to improve my skills as I move on to my 2nd Run.

I ended up with 390 grams of dry bud or just under 14 ounces. Both the Northern LIghts and the Blueberry are very tasty and quite potent. :blush:

I want to thank you both for following along and provide me HELP along the way.
Going to start a New Post for Run # 2, I will tag you both.

@beardless
@Supajew420

3 Likes

Having that 5’ blueberry paid off, It is sad to see an empty tent. What is up next? Well done my friend.
Did you see my new journal where I moved the fan and exhaust out of the tent? I am not planning on 5 footers but you never know.

Nice job

happy cake day! :grin:

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Very nice. Looks great. Did you grow under the light in your tent? I have see those lights. May I ask your time from start to finish?