BigE's first time to clone! [autoflower]

Hey everyone! well i’m going to set out into uncharted waters and try cloning. I’m going to try first with autos being this is all i have going in the garden now.lol
@bob31
i believe blueberry will be our first go at cloning,so stay tuned you never know it might work out!!

6 Likes

Fingers crossed for you , would like to know if auto’s can be cloned.

Happy Growing

1 Like

thanks @Coltfire i have some cleaning to do under canopy so i figured i’d give it a try. i’ve seen so many of our members doing so monkey see,monkey do! lol

1 Like

good luck with that. I just cut down my first clone plant ever a few minutes ago. I remember his first baby roots. but it just quit growing. plus I needed the extra room.

1 Like

So @BIGE when do the festivities begin? I’ve been looking at this page all day waiting for something to happen. I think I’m going to bed…lol

You can’t clone auto flowers, they’re genetically predestined to flower at a certain time. So even if you “take a clone”, it will just flower at the same time as the mother plant, no matter the light cycle. So while technically you can clone them, it’s not going to yield you as much as if you had just left it on the plant to grow naturally.

At least that’s what I’ve been told and read. Don’t stop me from letting you try, because maybe you can prove them wrong?!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@BIGE

this link will take you to my thread cloning Auto’s

Will

1 Like

I have faith in you @BIGE
I think @Paranorman has a thread on cloning can remember name right now
ill be watching
How do you plan on going about doing it ?

@Paranorman cloning thread

5 day old clones

when i went to pull a clone superbowl night,i really could not find a viable branch to do so with…sorry folks! every thing had a bud on it!lol thats good right!

2 Likes

That is good lol

2 Likes

Maybe next time brother

2 Likes

ohh yea! i’m not a quitter by any means! lol just a minor set back @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

1 Like

Do you have a idea what your growing next ?
I’m doing super silver haze myself will be soaking seeds in a week or two :+1::wink:

1 Like

I think I’d prefer to have the “too many buds” issue any day lol

I’m growing gold leaf and more AK after this though blueberry and ww on my list

2 Likes

white widow for next inside grow, @Countryboyjvd1971 fem… on the outside i have a choice of many,i’m thinking super silver haze fem, northern lights auto, and super hash plant fem… i have other higher yeilding plants but may wait until fall for them we’ll see…
i will be all eyes and ears on @garrigan62 thread,for even more info!!

1 Like

Nice :+1: Got a great selection bro
I’ll be watching that as well
I’m thinking about train wreck for next bean order
Can’t wait to see your next
How long before you harvest current grow ?

1 Like

well they started middle of dec.mrs. fancy will be first i believe…say early march or sooner they are all autos but the ghetto girls a lagging behind a bit!!

1 Like

Nice :+1:
I’m hoping to be harvesting myself in a week or too watching tricombes is stressful lmao :joy:
Why don’t they change amber already
I stoped feeding mine just ph water till harvest shell eat her self up now for nutes

1 Like

No I take them two even three weeks into flowering you get Monster crops or whatever the term is, it’s monster something but it means you get a really bushy plant…! :thumbsup: definitely go for it

Later I’ll get a picture of some clones I just took after 3 weeks they had pistils all over them, they’re unbelievable

and the 8 Ball Kush that I took after two-week in flower, here’s a picture now …look how bushy it is !?

3 Likes