Before and after LST clips

So ive decided to let these girls veg another 2 weeks. Im going to give them a few days to recover from the heavy duty stress i just put em through and then transfer them to the flower room still at 18/6 for a week to get adjusted to those lights. Here are before and after LST Sunday.

13 Likes

That looks great! I just ordered a dry/cure kit and it comes with a bunch of those clips for free of different sizes. I have been using pipe cleaner.

6 Likes

I love them!!! I tie down the first limbs then lst clip her from there on out. The third picture down is before lst clip training

@ChittyChittyBangin found them and never looked back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Plants look great I got try those clips do you leave them on until harvest

3 Likes

@dirtydave ill remove them when the branch starts to mature(get woody) and hold the branch down with a tie if needed. If i wait too long the branches will possibly grow around the clip making it impossible to remove without damaging the plant.

4 Likes

Thanks that’s what I was wondering

2 Likes

I leave mine on all the way up until harvest. They didn’t hurt the black widow and I’ll give an update on cannatonic when she’s done. I do go in and steal them time to time for other plants when needed :joy::joy::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Thanks just ordered some any brand you think is better

2 Likes

I got the air tech white lst clips from Amazon. They have little holes in the 90° part so you can tie them down or to other limbs as needed

3 Likes

Yep clips work good

5 Likes

2 days later…

4 Likes

Just got mine put them to work immediately so far I like them

4 Likes

Do I need to tie down/train my main/only branch if I have LST clips on all my axillary shoots?

2 Likes

Thats up to you @Kingdom_Living

2 Likes

My thought was I would let the main branch grow straight up so it can be real big and strong and then have the other ones out to the sides. I was afraid that if I put an LST clip on my main branch it would end up growing up and looking like a Dr. Seuss plant

3 Likes

Bend over and grab your ankles!

7 Likes

This is what she looks like now.

7 Likes

First time grower here. How’s everyone keep their plants from getting so tall and more bushy? The 2 plants I have are close to 6 ft tall and in the 2nd week of flower. Id like to know on the next run how to keep them short and bushy. Or is this a bad thing. My seeds were mystery seeds a guy gave to me.

4 Likes

As seen above the LST clips keeps plant shorter and bushier.

3 Likes

I’ve had a couple I missed on the plant and the plant grew and snapped the clips wasn’t no dàmagint the branch but damaging the clip did happen. Blew it out lol.

1 Like