Beechnut Pharm Tales

:angry:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::lollipop:

Wow this sounds like a winner already

I’m going to try sprouting a yeti wedding when I start indoors again now that your post reminded me that I have a couple. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July.

5 Likes

Hello @patrick1960 @MeEasy !
Thanks for dropping by and dropping likes. Welcome to Beechnut Pharm.

4 Likes

Looks like my French Canadian friend beat all my US friends to the punch on the 4th flag post :saluting_face::+1:Thanks @kaptain3d , not just steady with the likes but fast too. They say America is falling behind the rest of the world :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Hope you had a great 4th OQ. :us: :fireworks:
Sorry I’ve been mesmerized by the family fireworks the past two days. Thankfully I’m just spectating. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

BB this morning just after a lost coast treatment. The Milky Way is gone now so I will just be tending the bb for now. Have a great day everybody.
Edit: six weeks, about the 3rd week of flowering

6 Likes

Looking good! I can’t believe you lst these things. Autos and I have not gotten along well. I’m not divorcing them… but we have a strained relationship. :joy::sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @Shadegrown
This is me being gentle. There’s a documented history in this thread of toppings and super cropping but because she’s been slow and tiny I didn’t want to put any more stress on her. Mainly lst is to keep her low to the ground and not really noticeable. Other reason I was hoping that would help kick off some growth but she didn’t stretch out much. I would have liked a little more space between bud sites but it doesn’t look like they will be big enough for that to be a problem.

3 Likes