Beechnut Pharm Tales

I’ve been on online forums since there were such things… If you’re not old as dirt like moi, that was back in the 1980’s, when we used dial-up modems and commodore 64’s to hit BBS’. People are going to be rude morons. Some of us who care about not being a rude moron learn how to do that, and then tolerate and help others up that same learning curve. Some a-holes don’t want to learn etiquette, and that’s when we use the BAN HAMMER. Well, not me, but our mods who have the hard jobs. Thanks to them.

6 Likes

I knew I was getting old… now I’m old as dirt. Harsh reality. :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dirt is still here and so are we. Long live the dirt!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Wow ! That was a good one!!! @Spiney_norman Took me a minute to catch it!
intelligent helpful people don’t do that! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: just plain intelligence with that wording!! Touche !! :laughing:

6 Likes

Cleaned up all leaves touching dirt and lowest nodes on all except the titan which I removed selected leaves from all over to get some light on the mess underneath.

The wide view and then individual pics

Pineapple Runtz
Citradelic Sunset
Epsilon
The hot mess that is Titan.
I’m doing all teacup breeds this round lol.

5 Likes

They all look healthy so their stature must be genetics related. Nothing you can do about that. Hopefully what they lack in size they make up for in potency and flavor. Stay on 'em bro! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Late to the party here…

It’s a Banana Split rt??
Maybe they are Baby Banana’s…LOL! That’s all I got …Badum ba !

On a diff. note @OverallQuill80 That’s a nice fade on those plants for using Grow Dots…You agree?

2 Likes

@Shadegrown they are shorter strains but they are all stunted. It’s still too early to count them out though. I’ve seen some surprising comebacks. The two ethos look like they want to do something.
@lovenature I like the dots so far. Fade started too early with those two so I flushed them. After that it was at the normal pace. I did another major flush about a week before harvest to try to get them to pull reserves from their leaves. Idk if it made much difference but the grassy taste seemed less noticeable in early samples.

5 Likes

Huh …damn good to know ty for your insight ! Really thinking about the dots …
Haven’t seen any sickly plants with the few people I’ve followed. Need to find more people using the Dots…Any one?? @OverallQuill80

4 Likes

I think @MeEasy was using them for a while… :thinking:

5 Likes

Funny or weird …get otta my head man ! I was gonna tag you on that one! Love ya, I saw a couple threads but my brain is shit trying to follow to many threads .LOL!!!

5 Likes

It wasn’t me lol I’ve been wanting to try them though. I can’t remember who it was :thinking:

6 Likes

Use the search :mag:?

4 Likes

@Twelve1 was using it…

And @Graysin too

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thanks! Weren’t you using some Highway dust or something similar? :thinking:

6 Likes

And I’m still using Grow Dots, I love them! I’m on my 15th autoflower plant with the dots.

Hi Kap!

5 Likes

Hello Lady de la Dork :wave: :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I did…

Just wanted to know if anyone that I’ve been speaking to lately…sorry BTW…;> Had a friend of of friend that knew all about grow Dots…;>
I’m going soo many directions to dead ends sometimes that I just get lazy and ask.:> :slightly_smiling_face: Been to the site and all that Peters…crazy huh?
Mad Love Man …Gotta get me some dots…! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

ty Captain ! I’m sloooow

3 Likes

It’s all good :+1: :relieved: :ok_hand:

It makes me look fast! :wink: :wink: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think I’m following your grow @Twelve1
I’ll check not in rt mind now but will recheck ty dots on dots off!

4 Likes