Those are huge differences. I know that fabric pots raise the moisture level especially doing runoff like I was doing assuming I had COCO! but even the air dome? That’s crazy. (first time run in 5 gal fabrics went 108 days) humidity was so hard to control in the end. Small Dehu in the tent took up too much space and put off tons of heat even @61f in the lung rm. ended up with a commercial dehu constantly killing my electric bill just to introduce a huge ac unit for drying when the home ac wasn’t needed. It’s a battle. And I’m still trying to grasp the ac infinity transition and buffer settings. I have the 69 pro plus and it’s junk. Got replacements and still freezes and resets my settings. Sorry to make this all about me I’m like an annoying first date! I’m sure I’ll have these same issues your having. Hopefully hard pots makes a little difference?…
Brian384
41
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Autopots recent experiences | 36 | 1343 | February 6, 2024 | |
| Considering an autopot/coco set up | 30 | 4917 | February 10, 2023 | |
| Autopot's and More | 187 | 20865 | January 24, 2020 | |
| Set it and forget it, autopots auto grow | 500 | 9188 | October 29, 2020 | |
| Upward trend with Auto Pots | 64 | 484 | September 29, 2026 | |
| First grow in coco and need advice | 144 | 1750 | April 8, 2022 | |
| The Phantoms Autopots GDP grow in coco | 47 | 1788 | March 10, 2022 | |
| When other ppl, (roommate)waters the girls | 175 | 1791 | March 26, 2021 |