I would assume it’s too early to see any difference depending on when you flushed. I would suggest after the dry cycle to go in with straight water at 6.8 to get the PH close to 6.5 and test the run off for the next feeding ![]()
To be honest I’m not sure, it’s been a few years and I only ran 2 grows using the trio but I did add calmag. Let’s tag @Newt on this one ![]()
Wow… my feeding chart has all of that except the CalMag. Thank you very much!
They release a new one periodically.
I feel like I’ve been seeing a lot of people talk about how they only used FoxFarm trio a couple times. Is it bad? Do you have any better recommendations?
1st I would like to say that there’s nothing wrong with the FF nutrients, they just didn’t fit in with the hours I have available for plant love and maintenance with the recommended flushes, top feeding and cleaning up run off. 16 hour work days and caring for a family only leaves me about 20 minutes a day and a few in the mornings.
I switched to auto pots, coco and jacks 321. I mix several gallons for each res on Saturday or Sunday and do routine PH checks and some plant love throughout the week.
My next grow (GDP or Afgani) I will switch to the coco and jacks 321. Just to give it a whirl and see how my plants grow on it. Currently I am using MicroLife Ocean Harvest 4-2-3 during veg ( and it works great, has molasses in it), then FF trio for flower with the occasional Cal-Mag during watering.



