Auto’s and gold leaf grown together

I am in my first week of seedling if I am saying it correctly. I germinated the seeds and planted them. I have Three Autoflower and Two Den Gold leaf plants. Is it ok to grow them in the same tent since gold leaf has a specific lighting schedule.
Also should I be switching the lighting during this early of the stage

You can have any schedule for the autoflowers.

@mzlaina00 @Covertgrower
Cover is right auto will kinda just do there own thing no mater the light schedule its all about the genetics.

Welcome to the forum. When they are this young you can run 24-hours of light for a week or so. Then go to 18/6 until they show sexual maturity then flip to 12/12. The 12/12 will trigger flowering in the photos and I find, while not needed, it helps my autos also.

Thank you so much for the advise !!! all of them have raised above the soil and some have lil leaves