Are these seedlings fine

I see some stunted growth on these seedlings, they are around a week old and some have not evn opened cotyledons and I see some black rotting at tip of a seedling which had first set of true leaves emerging, is it fine or should i worry?

Temp:- 17-24 degrees celsius
Rh:- 60-72
Watering:- watered when planted, light spraying around 2 times a day as i am using heat mats

5 Likes

Look ok to me. Only thing to add imo is more light. Little leggy to start.

3 Likes

Agreed ^^^ drop your light about 20 inches above your seedlings to help control the stretch

4 Likes

They’re stretching for more light Growmie. What light are you using? Next go round use solo cups a little over 1/2 full so you can add medium around the tiny stem for support. The 4 older seedlings below are under a fluorescent T5 and I’ve added medium once to bury them a little more :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I’m with them :point_up: Need to lower or turn up the power of your light. You could use some Woden skewers to help keep them from falling over. And @OGIncognito ’s solo cup is the way I grow. Put a clear solo cup inside a colored solo cup. Then you can monitor the root development too. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Left seedling supported by wire (green).
or
When “up-potting” or as mentioned above (half solo cup) “re-fill” of soil for seedling support, seedling can be buried up to round leaf pair (cotyledons, first pair leaves above soil on seedling).

3 Likes

Hey @escobarforever ,
Are you also @pabloescobar and @pabloescobarforever ?

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Drop that to a few inches above the canopy Growmie. I run a T5HO fixture about 4” above the seedlings :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

4 to 7 days old

2 Likes

@Jaysittinback you see mine thay are bit stunted, what do u think?

@Myfriendis410 Perhaps you can help here.
@dbrn32 @MattyBear

3 Likes

Exactly 7 days old here. Coco and jacks tho, fast. Keep flourescent close. I maintain 1 1/2" space from high output t5’s.

5 Likes

Wow that’s lookin fast, like mine at 14d so double mine. With house lamps 8 - 12" away.
@escobarforever I think we both could use better light.
And your soil looks like mud its way too wet. Less water more light

1 Like

@Jaysittinback Ya they grew really fast. Just harvested one of them at 12oz,6g. Got a journal on here with a weekly update. Once a week on same day, so im certain of there age. Called poseidons gdp run if you wanted to check it out. Chopping another sunday, a bit smaller tho.

3 Likes

Measuring your plant for comparing to others is not a good use of time.
All grow environments are different and all plants grow differently.
I am lucky when seedlings survive my mistreatments, but they do.
Not a male is a good goal and flowering female that clone is winner winner, Imgrow

2 Likes

@Jaysittinback @Poseidon1 @DEEPDIVERDAVE i am using TLO growing Rev’s recipe which i have used in my early successful grow and here it is and this soil was used earlier this year and it was lying around so i used it.

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

What are your temps? Are you using a humidity dome? I leave my seedling in 24 hr light for at least 2 weeks

1 Like