Arborholic's 2nd grow- ILGM Blueberry Autos in DWC hydro 2-10-21

I have 5 Blueberry Auto seeds germinating on paper towels. They took a 24 hr soak in H202 and water soln 3 days ago, and now are living on a paper towel, on a plate, covered with a damp paper towel, covered with a cake pan and a dish towel. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks to finally pop some more seeds.

I chose autos because they can live in the same room as my 1st grow of bag seeds, which are in week 0-4 of flower, on 12/12 LED lights. I chose Blueberry because they may smell delicious, look colorful, and may help with sleep. And at the rate things are going, they may finish before my first grow.

:question: Any comments on my choice of seeds and my expectations?

2-10-21 0745
2 seeds popped, 2 small dark covered tails emerging
73F
35% humidity
The plan is to put them in GH Rapid Rooters in an AeroGarden till they are ready for the big leagues.
:question:I’ve never used an AeroGarden- any pointers?

2-9-21 0745
F in am, 73-76 rest of day
40-47% humid
no tails or cracking

2-8-21 1100
Dropped the cup on the floor- happy for the rubber band and plastic keeping them in the cup since the only way I would be able to find them is stuck in my bare feet. They sank to the bottom of the cup and didn’t float back up, so I placed them on the paper towel.

2-7-21 1100
ILGM Blueberry Auto seeds in RO/H2O2 about 60/30 into doubled solo cup, covered with plastic wrap, a rubber band and covered with a towel.

@fano_man @repins @peachfuzz @HappyHydroGrower @Not2SureYet @Poseidon @Myfriendis410 @merlin440 @TDubWilly @OhHeyThere

6 Likes

Not sure why some are bolded, so I’ll tag again.
@fano_man @peachfuzz @HappyHydroGrower @Not2SureYet @Poseidon @Myfriendis410 @TDubWilly @OhHeyThere @Arrow @Waz_Wolf

3 Likes

@Grandaddy013 @GreenFlex @Cannabian @Hogmaster @Youngster @JB00

5 Likes

@Suckerpunch @Watt-Sun @garrigan62 @Amazon66 @PhillyRock @monkman @ob

3 Likes

Tuned in… excited for your grow brother.

1 Like

Thanks brother for the tag. I’ll be following along. Don’t know anything about the aeroponics but I’m always willing to learn.
Good luck!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

No nothing about that strain. Sorry!

What kind of system are you running?
Remember we like pictures! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag… @repins12 has an aerogarden he modified to start his hydro seedlings he should be along shortly and he or other will know.

1 Like
  • seeds: ILGM Blueberry Auto- 5 seeds
    • Germ method: 24hr h2o2/RO soak, then paper towels
    • first home: AeroGarden in GH Rapid Rooters
  • Method: DWC/RDWC Hydroponics
  • Vessels: 5 gallon Buckets with controller & Rez
  • PH -TBD Blue lab pen and Apera pen
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nute soln- TBD Vivosun pens
  • Indoor grow in 4x4x6 tents
  • Light system-oh boy, here’s the lineup: all LED Spider farmer 2000 (or Vivosun 1000/100-277) (or MarsHydro TSW-2000 300 watt) (or 2 small octopus LED, 4 grow bulbs. I have an HLG Bspec output 600w in the other 4x4x6 tent with the mixed bag seed plants right now.
  • Temps: 68-73F night, 73-88F day
  • Humidity: 45-55% in grow room during flower of plants in Hot Mess tent
  • Ventilation system: AC infinity 6”, Vivosun inline 4”
  • AC yes in summer, humidifier, NO dehumidifier
  • Co2: No

@repins12 @merlin44 in case you weren’t tagged the first time

6 Likes

Here’s a little better pic of the AeroGarden. Do you do hydro or use Rapid Rooters, Spy? Thanks for the encouragement!

5 Likes

I’ve never used an areogarden before…
No help there… sorry…
Will be watching…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @GreenFlex . I added the rest of the Planning Phase points one down from your post, so if you see any other things I need to start thinking about, give me a holler

2 Likes

Your using all of these?

1 Like

thanks for the tag, set to watching, good luck on this one!

1 Like

:+1:watching :+1: always wondered about those aero gardens :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks Peach! I added the rest of the proposed grow specs so let me know if you see something missing or that I should be preparing for. I’ve never grown autos before. Do you think it can be done in the same room as the flowering plants light schedule wise? It sounds like some people leave their lights on 24/7 to veg out their autos more. If they start at 12/12 light schedule, will they just be smaller?

1 Like

I’ve wondered about them too Watt-Sun. A buddy found one at a pawn shop and brought it over, the same day as he saw the 4 ft plants for the first time. We laughed at how small it looked compared to the plants- and he almost took the thing back. Now I’m stoked to try it out!

1 Like

I don’t grow auto’s either my friend… sorry…
I’m not much help so far… :man_facepalming:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy: I’ll keep tryin Gromie :joy:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as @peachfuzz , your in waters I’ve never tried but I’m down to see how it goes :v:

3 Likes

I don’t do autos either but guess I probably could if I had any. All my seeds are photos.

I have a diy rdwc. Two 20 gal totes to grow in and a 13 gal res. But in this grow, only one made it so I’m growing one sour diesel.

1 Like