Any Hobbies...besides growing

Curious what kind of hobbies everyone has. I like to watch anything motocycle related. Like classic cars. I like to build things.
Built some flowers boxes yesterday with the pooch.

18 Likes

Harleys, long-range precision rifle, and golf.

36860394_10216640218941087_7688283603515473920_n

19 Likes

Nice, not much on golf. But I do like guns too!

6 Likes

Black powder guns, RC Trucks, 3d printing,

I 3d printed the body for the bugout truck.

16 Likes

Art and wood carving plus mega gardening

23 Likes

Birdwatching, Golf, travel, and jumping out of airplanes. This was a World Record I was on.

18 Likes

Thats crazy, guess thats how you got your name. @Riskguy

3 Likes

Competition skeet, pistol and rifle shooting (and casting and reloading), woodworking, cooking, hunting birds and big game:

17 Likes

@Myfriendis410
First off thank you for your service!
That is one huge hog( I guess ) Must have been a rush to have that charging at you.
Real nice!

4 Likes

That’s a very nice set up, I too enjoy long distance precision shooting.

3 Likes

Man, didn’t realize there were so many shooters on here. Hell yeah! I feel an ILGM clays shoot coming on lol

I have been meaning to get back into reloading. Kids, work, home, and just life in general is way more hectic than it used to be.

3 Likes

I was’nt sure it was ok to post guns pics. I will get back with some of those.

I would be down for sure.

1 Like

You on IG?

@4204life

Yes, but my name is in it. Dont think I can post it here

1 Like

You have the same name on IG?
Bud for profile pic?

1 Like

Same name, no pic. I just use it for chatting with a few other members. I don’t know anything other than that lol

I’m assuming you have the SL profile pic?

Yes, just sent you a message

1 Like

Thanks. It’s a Savage 110BA .338 Lapua mag with a Geissele two-stage trigger and a Silencerco suppressor. It’s a blast to shoot. I got my first hits at a mile with it in 2019.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 you could be the twin of the guy that I grew up with and lived next door. The resemblance is uncanny.

2 Likes