Ak47 autoflower topped by bugs

@Covertgrower. Tag me in ur journals i cant seem to find how to get to anyones journals to look unless i was tagged in it and select watching lol. Fricken newbs

I have an ak thatā€™s in ffof and flowering but only going into her 3 week. I was gonna flush her because the way sheā€™s stunted I think she may be nute locked. So Iā€™m gonna flush her and start her on some week 5 nutes like sheā€™s starting to flower and see how she responds. I donā€™t have a RO system so Iā€™m using distilled. But thanks. I was thinking that but wasnā€™t sure. I just watered her earlier today to. So I wonā€™t be flushing her for a day or 2 probably. And the stalk splitting is actually in the ILGM we site somewhere. Robert Bergman talks about it and explains it. I believe itā€™s actually because it makes them work harder. But I believe hearing from hellraiser I think it was said it wasnā€™t actually a big difference I potency. You can tag and ask if you want. Lol.

Yes i do

Hereā€™s my first journal. Ugly, but thereā€™s a few lessons in there. @Mark0427

My active journal that I just keep growing in. Thereā€™s a span of nothing growing, but thatā€™s what happens when you move. Up to date though.

So getting back to akā€™s cuz somebody, @Covertgrower, decided to show off his awesome skills so we all got side tracked. Lol.
My big ak that got topped looks like sheā€™ll be covered in buttons in a day or 2. Already looks like theyā€™re forming. So excited. The one I have in fox farm ocean forest I just watered like yesterday afternoon before I decided to flush, itā€™s like she skipped her veg stage, anyways Iā€™m gonna start flushing her either tonight or tomorrow when her soul dries up some more and start on week 5 of the ff trio nutes. Hopefully that helps a little.
Do I use the whole gallon at once to flush? Or just till runoff and then wait till the next watering ng and keep using till itā€™s gone?

Yes. This is recommended.
Sorry didnā€™t mean to clog your journal.

It isnā€™t even my journal! :rofl:
And thanks. Thatā€™s what I thought. Iā€™m gonna let her get dry then go ahead and flush.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just been in here because it fits my ak and Iā€™ve been trying to help and compare with the OP.

8weeks old and flowering very nicely.
What u think @Shaggy
I measured her this morning . Shes 5 1/2 feet round 25 inches tall

3 Likes

She looks good to me. Seems as though shes gotten bushier and looks healthier. Have you been taking tips from some people on here? :rofl:

I have very much so . Trying to soak up everything i can . I have this passion for growing that i wanna just learn all i can

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my ak that was topped just now.

Hereā€™s the ak Iā€™m talking about flushing.

@Covertgrower hey the big ak has some leaves that are curled. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s because I gave it nutes 2 times in a row and not phā€™d water between. Should I just keep giving her some 6.3 water for a few waterings? I didnā€™t think Iā€™d need to flush her cuz it doesnā€™t look too bad. Or should I go ahead and flush and start nutes over and make sure to use phā€™d water between?

Post pictures in your journal and Iā€™ll take a look.

1 Like

Lemme go get some pics.

1 Like

Shes an autoflower . Have her on 20/4
She lays down like this every morning like shes sleeping untill mid afternoon . The rest of the plants are up and active . Why is she doing this ? Thx

2 Likes

The drooping. To me, looks like maybe an over water or under watering situation. But I could be wrong. How often are you watering and how much?

Every 3 days or so . When dry . Roughly about 1 1/2 liters
@Shaggy

Hmmm. Doesnā€™t sound like the issue thenā€¦

1 Like