AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

That’s what I call an Absolutely Perfect Christmas card My Sister! Priceless :oncoming_fist:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::wrapped_gift:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend. Hope Santa was good to you and the family.

9 Likes

Happy Holidays Pam, hope things are running smoothly around the farm. Anything new brewing in the Lab?? :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Not lately. Just about caught up from the chaos of bringing the horses home last year. Finishing a little clean up this week, that has been put off, to close the year out. Trying to set myself up for a smoother year with calmer energy around here.

10 Likes

Experimenting with something new. Biofield tuning on the plants.

Supposed to speed growth and increase yield. Playing around with tuning them at different stages.

I’ve been having sessions on myself and the horses and it definitely calms the nervous system. Will be interesting to see what it does with the plants.

17 Likes

Following that one

9 Likes

A lot of work for a farmer Pam..:flexed_biceps::flexed_biceps:

Amen sister and sending cool and smooth vibes your way :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Keep me posted on the. Tuning results… my interest is peaked :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes
9 Likes

It is some pretty interesting shit. Been messing with it for a little bit with the girl who has been teaching me. You can feel the energy field around each plant. You can see the vibration of the forks change slightly when you reach the outer part of that field. It’s pretty freaking cool. Now to see if it has any actual effect on the plants lol

10 Likes

Thanks Pam, just voted :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes
10 Likes

I seriously can’t with this state….

I can order pipes and vaporizers, but damn if I want to twist one up lol.

15 Likes

That’s ridiculous!

12 Likes

You can’t get these and I can’t get high capacity magazines. Perhaps we can work something out :rofl:

15 Likes

I can send you 2 60 round drum clips for a 5.56

9 Likes

Appreciate that! I have plenty just talking shit about how messed up politics are. If anyone knows of a 2a and weed friendly state that doesn’t have income tax, I’m all ears haha!

13 Likes

Can probably pic some up at the local country store, the same store I have to go to to buy single packs of papers :rofl:

10 Likes

I have the same issue getting them here as well, we have both rec and medical legally

It must have something to do with the politicians not getting their cut! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:I can purchase locally just can’t order on line from scamazon

8 Likes

Yeah, I can buy both in the shops around here, but can’t order them……. You’re right, I’m sure it’s some political $$ BS

10 Likes