Ac infinity 69 pro controller

I thought on the web site it said March 15th. Nope its going to be May! Ugh

2 Likes

I registered back in like november. And by the time the last preorders rolled out i was too late by the time i got the order in. I meanā€¦if you have X amt of known orders that are also preorders. Maybe make that many first and then let us know lol

2 Likes

Completely agreed! Iā€™m new to growing like 4 weeks new. Lol but I had been looking since December and was hoping it would be available before I got going.

2 Likes

If i can get one by May-Juneish I will happy.

2 Likes

Can I tag you in my grow. My girl seems droopy. It is before lights out, but it is her first time doing this. Nvm purp just commented. Lol

2 Likes

This is my current configuration for the exhaust. Even with it at 10 on max it rarely ever goes that high unless its really struggling to keep the rh in check.

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for that @Ebb
I see you trigger on temp and humidity highsā€¦gonna set mine the same

3 Likes

Im still in early veg so my humidity is set to 64% but looks exactly the same. Also my tent stays at 75 without a trigger so inhave it set at like 80Ā°. But it will probably never get there unless something happens to my house AC unit. Then I have a completely different problem on my hands.

3 Likes

Often seen, by many growers.
Added
When I see droopy leaves, at end of day, I usually freak, panic, and water more, cause water gives life in my world, not fire.

I am truing to learn wait a day watering technique. Cant lift, plants in flower tent anymore.
Going by daytime RH/VPD from Flower tent controller.
Controller allows me parole, from watching tent gauges and monitors.
Even from house confinement.

2 Likes

Yeah kind of answered my own question after I posted. Also Purple came to the rescue of calming me. Lol

1 Like

So I was just looking at my product manual for the ionbeam U2 UVA light and noticed they have a parts section for ionbeam U4. Iā€™m guessing it would be the 16" model of UVA. Just maybe something to look out for.

1 Like

So am Iā€¦just beginning, actually. Here are my Zkittlez twins :smirk:

4 Likes

I need to get a camera set up. Hereā€™s mine. She will be 14 days tomorrow. This was taken this morning. Havenā€™t looked at her since. Growing like crazy. Probably entering more veg stage

3 Likes

What camera are you using?

1 Like

Amazon for <$25.

2 Likes

Small rig from Amazon too, <$15

4 Likes

Added to my list. Now just have to wait for the wife to let me buy more stuff. :weary: Wallet hates me right now.

1 Like

:100: satisfied with the cam. The wifi app is little sketch at times with login but otherwise all good. I travel alot so automation and a visual from anywhere I can access WiFi is extremely valuable to me. Love the little lady btw, nice broad fans starting :grin:

2 Likes

I have a Wyze cam (w/o premium subscription) in there. Theyā€™re more like $35. I havenā€™t had issues with the app at all, itā€™s been very reliable. There are notifications for sound and movement, which is nice. Maybe they all do that. Also integrates nicely if you have multiple cams.

@SeaOhAreWhy that bracket looks sweet, on the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gadgetry to help us grow :hugs:

1 Like