A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

Thanks for the tag, Brother. I’ll go have a seat and watch you grow…

1 Like

better late than never I hope @Ragnar @Jmesser80

3 Likes

Awesome !Brother

3 Likes

Found your grow and following along @Sasquatch nice start so far.

2 Likes

My question is to you and @garrigan62 as I’m mixing soil up this weekend, if your “accidental” lite mix might be better for autos?

1 Like

Hey welcome aboard! Glad you did… I smoke pot so I forget a lot of $h!t… LOL

2 Likes

I don’t know @SmoknGranny I’m going to have to supplement with teas to make up for the lite soil. But I’m good, kind of like I have a little more control … so maybe in a way you may be right. I’m confused now

2 Likes

This girl amazes me

If you can zoom in on the main stem the explosion of growth is crazy

8 Likes

That’s crazy right there @sasquatch! All up hill now baby! Seems like only yesterday we were about to sprout some seeds and now look! Time Flys bye don’t it !

2 Likes

Ive never had a plant do like this one @Sittingbull64 . Its thick around that stem lots of stuff popping up top too.
The one Nectar plant is about 3 inches taller than this one.

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to confuse you :blush: I’ve read that the super soil was developed for photos and a little too hot for autos. I have the one tea that @garrigan62 said to get so I’m good there. I haven’t started my autos yet so I can experiment :grin: with the lite mix.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny

That’s fine Granny. Like @Sasquatch said he makes it up with the t.ea. you can do the same

2 Likes

Okay. I’ll make one batch for my photo and the lite batch for the autos and be the guina pig. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah several of mine have huge stalks…bigger than normal…but the growth is awesome that’s for sure

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny

You will never be that Granny

1 Like

queue the McDonald’s commercial

2 Likes

bah da da,da da da
i’m luvin’ it!’

2 Likes

@BIGE took care of it! Whew…that was a close one

2 Likes

one reason i do not like watching tv/radio or public anyway…lol

2 Likes

Ok a little update .
Had a hard rain last night. Now they are putting up with a steady 5 mph wind with gust to 30. Their main stocks are all hefty and they are hanging in there. Scary to watch… Ok the Picture…
On the left the Super Soil GL 6 wk& WW 5 wks 11 and 10 inches tall, In the middle is the GL 7 wks with Flower Power 14 inches tall. On the right the tall 1 is GL 21 in 7 wks and the runt in front right coming in at a staggering 9 inches 7 wks! That one is fastly becoming my favorite .

19 Likes