A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

Hahahahaha bob31 actually turned me on to it a while back its grest @Myfriendis410
I refer to it all the time
And sorry @Laurap I didn’t see post about sending it

1 Like

There are more in the “charts and graphs” topic…

2 Likes

Yeah I forgot about that thread
Good call @FloridaSon

2 Likes

Quicker than searching…anytime, Brother. I have to try to help in some small way…

5 Likes

Who better than you brother :+1: @FloridaSon
Thanks for the link

3 Likes

Jeez @Countryboyjvd1971. You and @Hogmaster have some beauty pageant contestants in your line up. Pretty, pretty girls. And I am confident your ugly duckling is going to turn into a swan.

6 Likes

Thanks fir the kind words @AnneBonny im hoping she does but if not at least i was able to show others you can bring them back
She flowering
I just am on a wait and see with her lol :wink:

5 Likes

@AnneBonny thanks for the compliment but @Countryboyjvd1971 his swan will still be ugly lol jk country lol :joy:

5 Likes

I will still smoke her :wink:

2 Likes

hey now that was rude sir
a not welcome here at iglm @Hogmaster
Lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Haha yes it is

1 Like

You guys are a regular comedy routine haha!

4 Likes

We enjoy messing with eachother fir sure @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Lmao where’s the fun in working together if we don’t raz each other?

4 Likes

Exactly @Donaldj as long as its all good clean fun right :wink:

3 Likes

I’m sure the conversation goes south once in awhile… “That’s what she said…”
LOL @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

Pretty rare when a convo goes south we all have one great passion in common which keeps most things on track and usually the razzing will be for plant abuse :wink:

4 Likes

Which if you’ve tracked some of my posts I tend to be pretty mean to my plants and unless it has nothing green left on it I think anything can be recovered from lmao

4 Likes

Lol I agree
I wasnt going to waste my time @Hogmaster actually convinced me to share her with the community lol so much did and the finw folks asked me to save her lol so here we are
She looking better but still sickly i dont except much of het lol

2 Likes

Lead by example I always say I share my fails as well as successes for a reason it helps others to understand that mistakes are normal even as veteran growers. Sometimes lessons can be learned from recoveries have to remember many of our members can’t just toss a plant if it goes ugly could be only one they have :wink:

6 Likes