Narco Purp Auto Flower

So it begins again

6 Likes

Starting my next grow @yoshi
Not much to show yet
Haha

4 Likes

All three beans cracked and placed into rock wool cubes soked cubes 24 hours with 5.5 ph water

@Donaldj
Okay so one of my girls will end up in my new dwc setup whats a good starting point for first week
So far have sensi grow a and b
Sensi bloom a and b
Bud candy and x factor
Need still
Hydro guard
And cal/mag for hydro …is it different i have it for my soil girls what else do you recommend

The cal/mag will likely work just fine you should have little need to add anything until you have roots at that point 1/4 dose though I don’t use Sensi it’s more about keeping ppm’s down so as not to burn your ladies if you want to push them early. Waiting for roots to develop will pay off your plants grow far faster in hydro once they get started

2 Likes

So what would be in my first bucket hydro guard not nutrients just 5.8 ph RO water sound about right ??
Thank you for your help it means alot

Depends on how you are starting your plants I always suggest leaving them in a tray until roots are visible though I don’t always follow same practice it is the wiser course since you know for sure the roots are working their way through the lecca. Nothing more frustrating then guessing on the up side once roots are established in rockwool you will be able to do the super light feeding as soon as you put them into unit

1 Like

Water level about a 1/2 from net pot ??

3/4-1" all you want is basically the mist off the bubbles splashing it so Lecca is damp and rockwool doesn’t stay or get saturated

1 Like

Okay great that helps alot
Now its just a waiting game to fire it up and see how i do
Thanks again

1 Like

Update so far ive got one out the rockwool cube the other two girls must be shy so ill just have to wait them out

2 Likes

Patience is so important!

But you already know that very well…

2 Likes

Oh yes very much ive learned
In short time i have
Just let them happen i stall
Jedi Master FloridaSon

2 Likes

First of three

3 Likes

Two of two up and ready lol

2 Likes

Ran into a little issue my LEDs are in the big tent and i jumped the gun so had to order a LED to make it till that tent is free so got this light

Should keep them babies happy till big tent is open lol
This great thing is it will be here tomorrow evening SWEET!!!

2 Likes

My cousin is getting out of the growing business so he is giving me four LEDs but know telling how long it will take ill be able to get a rotation going two flower tents one veg tent ill harvest every 30 day if i play my cards right … My wife will never run out :grinning::+1::deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Got my light 2 seedlings are great one is still trying

I think they will be okay now till big tent opens up
And i didnt over water just sprayed each one haha

4 Likes

Great start up grow my friend, you know what to do, and you have planned this accordingly I wish you the best of luck! Happy growing!

2 Likes

Okay finally had a seed that didnt make it oh well had to happen right but other two are doing great

1 Like