4x4 blackbird grows

My dli is on the high end but not crazy, heat hasn’t been an issue and it’s happening to buds from top to bottom of plant so I think it’s genetic. Does that mean plant is ready for harvest though? I’ve read that some plants never really amber up but she’s only 80 days old so I’m not sure what to think.

Are the trichomes mostly cloudy, or still a lot of clear?

1 Like

It’s getting close. Just keep an eye on trichomes. Should yield way better than the other one imo. Here’s 2 gold leaf different phenos. One has buds like yours. Both in same environment


2 Likes

I’ll check again today when they wake up but I can’t really find much cloudy. Then again this is my first grow and I have no experience with how they look lol definitely not seeing amber though. I’ve only check the middle of the plant though I haven’t checked top colas.

1 Like

Lights off zoom in and use the camera flash. That will give you good clear trichome shots

2 Likes


Is this close enough?

3 Likes


This is the clearest picture I could get when zoomed in more

1 Like

Looks mostly cloudy with a few clears. I can’t see any amber

1 Like

That’s from the top cola, so rest of plant is most likely further behind right? Would I be safe in planning to chop in a week? I wouldn’t mind having some amber show up, but I can let other plants go longer if this one isn’t quite the high I want.

1 Like

Sounds about right

1 Like

Awesome thanks again for your advice!

1 Like

Hey does this look like an ok setup to dry in? Cleaning fan and dehumidifier then I’ll set them right outside plastic area blowing away from buds.


2 Likes

Great job bro, that looks like some serious gas u got on ur hands.

1 Like

Thanks man just hoping I don’t mess up the drying now lol last hurdle then into the grove bags.

1 Like

12 weeks from germination

2 Likes

Here’s some more tric pics for front left I’m still not seeing any amber.




4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey so I’m a little confused by my ppm runoff on this one that’s about done. I haven’t fed for about two weeks, but I gave recharge about a week and half ago. Ppm on runoff is going up every time I water lol it was around 1200 last watering, last night it showed 1500. Is that recharge digging unused nutrients out of the soil or something?
Edit: water going in is around 350 ppm

Don’t worry about runoff numbers just the input. Nothing is wrong so no reason for concern

1 Like

Ok that’s good to hear, once again thank you! Really helps take the stress off when you can ask someone who knows what they’re doing