4204life's Grow Book

Could’nt decide what to order so figured I would get rid of the rest of the autos I had. I will never touch an auto again after these 5. I think I stress them too much. Going back to photos for me.

3 Likes

Nice garden. I’m with you on the autos. I was grateful to be gifted mine and see for myself but out of 5 seeds 1 failed to germ, 2 became paralyzed at week 4 and got pulled up after another 4 weeks of nothing. The fourth one is I’m pretty certain paralyzed at week 1. We’ll see but I don’t have high hopes. I just dropped the last one to germ just to get rid of them. To be honest if I can’t pull at least a 1/4 lb off it… it’s not worth the effort. So far I haven’t pulled a gram. :joy::rofl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

The last of the gdp autos are 1 week above the soil. Cleaned up flower tent and moved them today.

4 Likes

Great start and nice clean job. :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Tent looking brand spanky and seedlings looking like they ready to do the dang thang!! :fire::evergreen_tree: :fire::evergreen_tree::fire::evergreen_tree::fire::evergreen_tree::fire::evergreen_tree: Vibes your way Growmie :facepunch: hope they look good as the last batch of GDP

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LMFAO :laughing::laughing: it be like that sometimes

2 Likes

Indeed it do. At least it’s just sometimes. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like