4 strains auto pot grow

I’m in coco with a autopot system there are lots of knowledge to be had I’m not familiar with soil so I would not be able to help maybe create a tread and ask for help and I’m sure … someone will Chim in

2 Likes

Maybe @Hellraiser would be able to answer your question he seems like a nice guy

Welcome to the forum @GrnyGrows You may want to add what soil, if that you are using as well as the nutes. That would help a lot.
Pheno, Wow :star_struck: Your grow is perfect. Full, but not over packed :+1: I may be taking lessons from you soon :slightly_smiling_face: Is that 3 plants you have in there?

2 Likes

5 plants and the 5x5 she’s full

1 Like

And trust me you don’t want any lessons from this guy … had a little flood in the tent one of the vales was stuck and… we’ll it got wet in the tent … All moped up and checking if that was the cause oye … Autopots have their quirks

1 Like

4 Likes

Plants are looking great. I hd one of my other brand autopots. over flow. About 7 gallons of water on the floor. I had a 4x8 liner uner my plants. I had to cut it out since all my plants were big and in scrogs. I learned a lot from that. I had the liner for my 4x8 tent under these. I had to cut it up to remove it. This is an earlier picture before the mishap. Now. No liners go under when not using a tent.

3 Likes

FFOF with a well of HF around the peat pods. No nutes to this point. The plants are now about 2.5 to 3 inches and I’m not seeing any more burn. Nodes are coming along. But, I feel they are small for three full weeks and thought seedling booster might be in order. I have Homegrown standard nute system. Thanks for helping.

I’m using round, rolling stands under my pots with drainage hoses to be sure to keep em dry. They also have overrun trays so I can easily test runoff, when the time comes to do so. I’m only three weeks in on my 1st grow. Good idea? bad?

2 Likes

I will tag @Myfriendis410 and @MattyBear I have never grown in soil. Only coco. In coco. I have had smaller that stretched out there veg time to make up for it. You are right though. Those are small for 3 weeks. They should be hitting the edge of the pot by the end of week 3. This is my new grow if you are interested. I just started it. The big tent is all autos. You can see how things progress for me in coco. I tend to have good luck growing autos though.

1 Like

Thanks. They’re picking up now. They’ve doubled in two days. I think they needed to get into soil long before I did. I’ll check out your grow.

2 Likes

4 Likes

With the flash

4 Likes

I think their putting on weight

1 Like

Starting week 6

1 Like

These are looking great. I like getting a few of the lights off pictures my self. If you get any mold issues. This way will it stands out :+1: It can be easy to over look with the grow lights on.

5 Likes

I would die if I could grow like this. Don’t wanna die, but do wanna go to heaven.

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Already starting to get low on nutrients good thing their likely a few weeks left before flush

1 Like