4 strains auto pot grow

@Nicky do you pH when you flush … I usually just fill the res up with water and let it go for a few weeks … I’m probably a few weeks away … And I’m running low on nutrients I can not believe after 30 days … Wow they are drinking it up like crazy

Your garden is lookin awesome! A few weeks ago Nicky told me not to worry about ph if the ppm’s were below 100

1 Like

@Not2SureYet do you find that using auto-pots , its hard to keep the RH down in your grow room ( i want to do a DWC grow in buckets .) with standing water in your pots.
is this why you have mold/budrot pop-up here and there ?
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

What does that look like

1 Like

what you mean ?
:alien:

1 Like

Bud rot

1 Like

what @Not2SureYet posted :point_up_2:316
:alien:

I was curious what it looks like about what u mentioned about mold and budrot. All good man googled it and I don’t think I’ve had any on my buds

2 Likes

thanks
:alien: Happy Growing

I wouldn’t say and different than wet fabric pots. I run a de humidifier all through flower. I am on the coast. So our humidity really goes up at night for the most part. @Pheno An easy way to keep an eye on if you may have some starting is to take a picture of your plants with the grow lights off. You can see it pretty easy on this one. How it is a brownish color. I got this a few grows back and never noticed it till I took a picture with the lights off and the flash on. Hopefully this may help a little. Also, when I bend it at that part. If feels spongy. Make sure not to touch any other parts of the plant before you wash your hands after touching mold. Or you risk spreading it to other parts.

4 Likes

So you have some in that pic ?

1 Like

In the back with the red circle around it :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m looking at lol I must be getting old I see the red circle

1 Like

In side the circle is is a brownish color. I may have a better picture from another plant. It seems like I had a touch on one bud on a front bud for a different strain. I rarely get this. But when I do. It is normally just one small spot. Ok, here is a bud that has been chopped off the plant. You can see how it is a brownish or grayish color. Different from what you would normally see.

3 Likes

Ok eh il halfto take a good look on mine

2 Likes

I don’t find it hard to control but with the autopot 5gl fabric bags I definitely noticed a higher humidity

4 Likes

You may have to tap on the photo and then use your screen to enlarge it some. You’ll see the brown that he’s talking about.

2 Likes

Last week of feed … Starting tomorrow skunk is to top heavy starting to flop over might half to tie up some nugs …might tackle over the weekend …

Next run will be one strain and a few nets in the mix maybe 3 plants we will see … might consider different nutrition …

4 Likes