3weeks in and not looking good

No statement is dumb. It made me stop and rethink. That’s a good thing. We learn. And learn to grow good, big, stuff. lol

I have just switched to flower on my first “real” grow. So the learning goes deep. I try and share knowledge and sometimes i end up with my food in my mouth :speak_no_evil:

This was from my forum after I over watered my first seeds. Obviously I should have gone with 1 instead of 2 :man_facepalming: I feel like I’m learning what not to do real quick. Everyone on here is so helpful! Thanks again!

When they sprouts that need very little water. It all comes with experience.

My plants are done for :frowning: it happened so quick I think maybe something got to them. I want to make sure I don’t make the same mistake

image

See the growth at the very top? Dont give up until that dies. These plants are super resilient.

I won’t give up lol! Just going to keep watering it with 5 ml of 6.5 ph water once a day and see what happens

To hot of soil my friend.

if you can get a kids medicine syringe i use a 3 ml one and water in a circle around my plant 2 times

And the 20 day old thread gets revived!

he is probably like i figured that shii out 20 days ago