2nd week flowering all fem

Ok, i bought 10 reg seeds from ILGM, started four for first time grower. Im following all the suggestion along the way and Reading all my emails from Robert😄… These seeds by far are from very good genetics… Very happy at the growth of these plants. I learned a lot and still learning. Thanx ILGM
Nur0818

5 Likes

How long growing them until you started to induce flowering?

I love ILGM genetics. Best I’ve ever grown

2 Likes

8 1/2 weeks DP…soil foxfarm…mammouth P for nutes…

Thanks, that is what I was figuring on, about 8 weeks or so. 2 more to go. Yummy

1 Like

Welcome to Ilgm, congratulations on your grow.
Let us see some pics when you get the chance!

1 Like

Ok ill take some up to date pics…right now the girls are looking strong and the PH has been good, humidity is under control. They i think maxed out in hieght, bud sites are showing up everywhere. … ILGM is amazing…and whats growing i only 4 of the 10 I ordered.
ILGM

NUR

1 Like

Do you like that mammoth p?
I’ve heard people mentioning it before but never really looked into it. I grow organically and a friend of mine was told to use it from our local grow shop and told her it will fatten up her bids during flowering. It’s too late for me to get any for this grow since I’m in the flushing stage (not actual flush just giving them PH water) but I was thinking of picking some up for my next grow.

1 Like

@Jmesser80 I’ve also just started using Mammoth p I can’t give review yet,but my understanding is that it makes the nutes easier for the plant to uptake.
" the first organically derived microbial inoculant that unlocks phosphorus and micronutrients to maximize bud growth"
16% increased yeild 6%increased stem strength

Yes, the results are very visual, they say about a 30 % increase. …inwhich true! Im on the decline phaze of the nutes , finished lite spraying with Dyno Bloom for leafs. Also Mammouth P is completly studied out of the Univesity of Colorado. …mmmm? Its working for me​:smiley::smiley::smiley:

That’s what the local grow shop guy told my friend. She showed me the pamphlet they have here and it looked interesting. The stuff seems pretty pricey but if you get what you pay for I’m all for it.
One thing I noticed though is some sites the mammoth P looks really dark and then other sites it looks really light in color. Any idea if there are different formulas or different concentrates?
I know you only need a title bit per gallon. There was a sticker on the bottle that stayed makesnup to 400 gallons.

2 Likes

Always ask for the samples…thus allow you to try it according to your set up…if it works buy more…if not…no bud lost.

I actually use a product called photosynthesis plus which is a microbe solution and the grow shop guy said that the mammoth P works great in conjunction with the photosynthesis plus. Apparently the mammoth p has different microbes than the other.

I wish I would have read more about it sooner so I could have used it during my current grow.

Live and learn I suppose.

Thanks for the info👍

1 Like

Yes a Lil goes a long ways.
1000ml is good for 400gal soil or 1600gal hydro :astonished:
As far as the different shades it could be the back lighting for the photo shoot or other stuff like filters computer software. Sh#t idk got me to thinking now.:thinking:
As far as I know there’s only one formula

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t sure. All the ingreadients or microbe counts seem to be the same. Could have just been an older picture.
It’s weird because the darker colored one had the sticker on it stating it makes up to 400 gallons but pictures of the lighter colored version did not have that sticker. But the bottle my friend has is the lighter version and it does have the sticker. Confusing to say the least. I guess if they list the same amount of microbes per bottle / dose it should be the same I would imagine.

1 Like

Yeah I would think,I got like 3 separate bottles,two little ones and a bigger one.
It was a free sample , but really haven’t paid any attention to color differences. :thinking:
Away from house at moment will have to check it out though

2 Likes