2nd Run of ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Photoperiod

Not all of them are autos lol I was gonna train early but the damn photos are just coming from the dead lol :joy:

3 Likes

Maaannn! My impulse control has gotten better or there’s ans ancestor keeping me from training lol them autos!!! Al the spacing driving me insane lol

They’re so damn tall :flushed::flushed::joy::joy::joy::joy: the photo is the back is THREE MONTHS OLD. I think I put too much gypsum in the soil and it’s got too much calcium lol :joy: for all of them photos

4 Likes

Damn… that auto shot up! You weren’t lying when you said it was stretching sis. That girl is wnba tall! :joy::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Seriously lol :laughing: they’re dunking on the whole photo team :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
IMG_8297

4 Likes

oh-shit-selfie

How tall are them beeches? :exploding_head::joy::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

How tall Window is 24” tall and Slow Poke is 22 1/2”!!!

These are my first autoflower ever!

4 Likes

@Negrita007 Wow… Tall.

I forgot, what lights are you using?

4 Likes

@Growmoredank I think they are Vivosun lights. 120W each (there are two) it’s got the Budgrower name on them

I realized that they were stretching because once I figured the right distance for the lights, the top nodes stopped stretching so much

5 Likes

Try, always. You will never know what works.

Clone dome farm 2023

I smoke the failures.
Have fun and good growing to you.

5 Likes

@Negrita007

:cry: It stresses me out to possibly not have good news… I hope I am incorrect.

I am not the lighting professional on here… @dbrn32 is… I am not sure those lights will take you through to flower and get the results you’re hoping for.

@dbrn32 will these be adequate?

5 Likes

Yeah mine are half that. :joy:

Thanks Dave! I tried monster cropping 3 last season with no luck. I have 2 I monster cropped about 9 days ago. So fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Do you know if this is 3x3 tent? If so I would expect these two lights to do a reasonable job.

4 Likes

It’s a 4x4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the same as my last grow, only thing is lol I be having my lights way too far away lol :laughing: this is my third grow. First didn’t go to harvest because of a ph down overdose. Second went to harvest but with nutrient deficiencies or overloads. This is my third one. Lights were not close enough :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: so the autos stretched like crazy lol

We’ll know for sure in the NEXT grow lol :laughing: where I’ll keep the lights 12”-18” above my plants :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::joy::joy::joy: and not 24”-36” as I’ve been :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

And @Growmoredank no stress brother :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::saluting_face::saluting_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: their not the correct distance lol :laughing: I noticed that once the autos stopped stretching lol :laughing:

Thanks so much though :100::100::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MartyMarajuanaseed I did a thing. She was asking for it! lol :laughing: by the time I went back to check on her. She had already bent with it and started finding the light!

I’ll send a picture when they wake up! I don’t think she’s dead lol :laughing:

If she doesn’t die…I’ll become a serial trainer of autos lol :laughing:

4 Likes

the-big-lebowski-jeff-bridges

3 Likes

I thought they looked different than they should.

Sorry if I caused stress… When i started with leds I bought Amazon purples to save money… That lead to having to buy 3 more… Heat was way out of control… After decades of successful hydro growing using mh and gps bulbs…tent growing with soil, leds with new nutes really took a bit of a learning curve.

4 Likes

Congratulations on VMOM!!

4 Likes

@Caligurl Thank you! I picked:

After we find a house… It’s next!

4 Likes

What’s VMOM!? And congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::champagne: and more congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: !!! You deserve all of those blessings!!!

4 Likes