0_o Nanashi's first grow (with pics)

Layout of what is existing and have to work with. I’m definitely not great at drafting so it’s a kindergarten sketch. The next will be more of a schematic or map of my thoughts on possibilities.

2 Likes

The Evil EX is back…with friends…
She just didint know…They are MY friends BWAHAHAHA…
Did i not mention i have worked with and around The sheriff office?.. I HIRED a sheriff before i retired…trained him and helped him start his own filtration company. 0_o

I am known in this state… in a good way

1 Like

I caught her breaking into my house and destroying stuff. (including my daughters stuff)
Among other things. (The funny one was when she smeared butter all over my porch while i stood there and watched)
She dumped on my property (on cam)
I told her leave me be and all is forgiven…
here we are soooo
She will find out i know someone who knows her boss next (Police will be pulling her out from behind the counter of my nearby CVS first thing in the AM

Her reason?

Her first BF cheated so i MIGHT too…no really…this is on tape too lol

I have had 2 strokes and a heart attack even a New pace maker to even me up.

I don’t like surprise visits like that 30 FT from my room lol

If you list the stuff plugged in in can estimate the amperage for you

Here are my other kid sketches

That’s a crap deal I mean crazy exes and all. You definitely beat me I’m only fresh off my second back surgery but no other major issues yet. But I’m just a young pup some days lol. 80’s baby all the way

I will start getting my list together but my ac only tells me the amps not the watts.

1 Like

Is it going in the Man cave or the Green house? Either sounds right to me.

0_o

Im gonna take a few pics for an example…But It sounds like a good choice would be pull smallest 2 pole breaker and wire from your panel. then add a cheap small panel box next to the first.
(This is just random round numbers to make it easy)
Lets say the small breaker was 15amp.
lets say you want 2 20 amp breakers + keep the 15amp.
Put a 60AMP 2 pole breaker where the small one breaker was in your box then a wire that can handle 60 amp (i dont remember without looking i think it is 8 gauge?)
Run the new wire to 2nd box and into a Main breaker at the top for the input.(line in.)
Below that add 2 20 amps and your original 15amp (Hook the original small wires there.)
Voila 2 20 amp (this can be sized to whatever you need as long as the panel your pulling from can handle the max draw.

0_o

1 Like

and you can size this up to whatever AMP the Main breaker is (subtract what your home is using and anything over that is up for grabs…

Here is a 250amp service? i think?

In West Palm it was usually 400amp i think

UGHHHH Windows paint takes it out of me…0_o

anyone know a good free pic editor?

This RED is the original (15AMP)

RED is power from the main.
Orange is your orginal (15amp or what have you)
And green…Do i need to explain? lol 0_o

0_o

1 Like

I have 4 enjoyeld led lights at 220 watts each at peak power
68 watt 4 inch fan.
A 10 to 12 inch fan that I can’t access until I cut them down but it’s just a normal fan not box fan
MyLumii at 240 at peek power a very small desk top tower fan at .6 amps
I’m running a friedrich ac heater dehumidifier unit that pulls 7 to 10 amps depending on what mode is running. That is all that I currently need to keep running. However I still need at least 6 more lights or 1 really expensive gavita 4x6 light so I will have to add more.

Then I basically live out here so I have stereo system and a TV set no cable box just an old school antenna. I am looking to add in a mini split heater ac which would eleviate the need for the other ac and I can use it to heat or cool a room in the house for the family.

To keep me from possibly screwing something up I’m not wanting to tie into the main panel due to possibly crossing the generator power to the grid power so I thought I nice power bank on the wall in the laundry room would allow her to run some lights my portable ac heater TVs and she could use a hot plate or air fryer etc to cook if absolutely necessary.

I can’t afford a fancy whole home jobs with the auto switches and fail safes. But I thought for under a 1000 bucks this could possibly work but again I’m no electrician. Build you a system or machine no problem wire it up I’m not confident enough in myself. Give me someone to tell me do this that a b c I can get it done no problem.

Also I forgot ceiling light that will probably be a fan really soon and will probably plug in other small things at points. Maybe a press or phone charger etc.

I’m sorry in my head I’m standing in the middle of the interstate and my ideas fly by at 80 mph and each one is random and usually make no sense to anyone but me. So I find it hard to write cohesively. People that know me make fun of me for it. However I am in charge of maintenance at a major manufacturing facility and I can stay on point but as soon as it’s quitting time :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

all i need is one OR the other amp or watt (as long as you can say if it is 110 or 220 i can do some easy math for it

amp x voltage = watt
Watt / voltage = amp
1000w light / 110v =ummmm…a number of amps…9.09090909…some such amps
1000w / 220v = 4.545454 amp

I dropped out early in middle school so maths is not my strong suit lol

0_o

This house came with a 6x8 actual greenhouse and a 12 x 16 shed that will probably be christened “the lab”. But ultimately it is my man cave. I can’t really grow in the greenhouse because of my geographic location. It gets hot and sticky here. Probably not as bad as where you are but close. I have not found a way to get good enough airflow for it to work correctly. So I use it to sprout vegetables for the garden and house trees in winter.

You just hit one of my buzz topics…i have a few ideas…Im in the drawing stages with a geothermal greenhouse…it can be done…with a big tube (maths ahead) a fan and either a few hours with a back ho or a shovel if your a mad man…or broke

0_o

10amp x 110v ==1100w

We are cut from the same cloth… and that’s the most coherent way to put that i have ever heard lol

0_o

1 Like

Something that came up in conversation today i thought was a funny reminder and you all might get a kick out of.

My Grandmothers … um aunt…I think she was?..(I dunno my family tree confuses and scares me. 0_o) Was a bank robber.

They were the Bonnie and Clyde of south FL

1 Like

A book written (somewhat) about my Family’s schananagins. (They are heavily featured lol)

2 Likes

Up to here in counting 2000w…what 18 amp? (counts fingers…looks confused…remembers he has toes…) 18.181818 amps.
Its the “however” that will get you… add up the stereo and tv…it might be the last straw…its worth making sure you have a little extra wiggle room.

1 Like