Zkittles grow journey

@PurpNGold74
Does this look like powerdery mildew?

Slightly. A good peroxide/water bath during lights out would take care of ur problem. 1:3 ratio in a spray bottle. Make sure its well before lights on and uve got good airflow.

The bigger problem is howd u get it in the first place. Normally the trick to clones is boosting humidity to ungodly levels. If u are, start lowering it

1 Like

I haven’t had them under a humidity dome. They have been out in room temperature with about 60% humidity. I did foliar spray during cloning with the clonex clone solution as recommended. The first spray was with water the first day the 3 days later with clonex solution. The neither of my mother plants have powerdery mildew. I started using flower shield from humboldt secret. Have you heard of it?
Is this fine?

1 Like

Could be left over residue. Actually more then likely the culprit. WPM spreads over night. If u dont see it forming somewhere else by now, ur probably safe

1 Like

Do you know what’s causing this to happen to my leaves? It’s only happening to the canopy.

1 Like

Correction I found some on the lower plant. It’s only on 2 plants the other 2 aren’t affected.

VPD? Too much heat, light, or little humidity. Some plants are stubborn. But did you do a foliar recently? That coulda thrown her off.

Dont go crazy either way. Thats not an ‘ALL RED LIGHTS’ level worry

1 Like

Haven’t foliar sprayed them in about 3 weeks. I turned the lights up to 90% at 647w last week. My temps have been 78-80f lights on and 71-73 lights off with rh of 60-64%. Would the light intensity effect the lower growth not receiving any light?

1 Like

Yup. Positively effecting them (the lowers). But u saw leaf curl at the tops…. Maybe the fine line to walk. But as the buds stack, u wont want that much intensity. Tune down to 85,80% and u got the sweet spot… hopefully. If not keep going back til u see the leaves relax.

1 Like

Will do thanks

1 Like

In your experience would you say 65 to 70% humidity is to high for flowing to the point where it jeopardizes yield?

I ask because I bought a 70 pint dehumidifier that creates a lot of heat. So I can only keep one in range either I keep the humidity between 40-50% and sacrifice the temps leaving it between 85-90F. Or I’ll be sacrificing the humidity leaving it between 65-70% and the temps at 75-80F.

1 Like

Its not risking yield directly. But it is walking the line of inviting humidity, which breeds mold, which will hurt yield.

If it was me? Id go higher temps lower humidity anytime after week 6 of flower….

1 Like

I took it out the tent to dehumidify the room and let the exhaust pull humid air out the tent and pull dryer air in. Temps 74f rh 50%. I was thinking of putting a fan in the window to pull colder air to get the temps between 75-80f day and 65-70f night

This didn’t work

Week 2 has come to an end and not much to report besides the 30% defoliation and lollipop

There will be a final defoliation at the end of week 4. I’ve dropped the temps to day temp 72-75F rh 50-57%
Night temp 70-72F rh 45-48%

I almost killed the clones by placing them under a 260w blurple led. After placing them back under the t5 they have bounced back and all of them have been topped

1 Like

Big girls look great. Nice work on the defoils! Button buttons everywhere…

And the lil clones look happy. They are ready to explode anyday now

1 Like

Getting the clones ready for their forever homes. Got it setup today. All I need now is some reflective material

I was thinking earlier if you have po box I’ll send you some of the end product. I don’t smoke at the moment so all of it will be given away.

1 Like

Nah. No outside forum contact, against policy. And my state is super backdated. Id get 40 years receiving reefer… :roll_eyes:

Thanks a milli tho bro

1 Like

Start of week 4. I haven’t ran into any problems Week 3. I have increased the light intensity to 90% start of week 3 then another 2% in the middle of week 3 now it’s sitting at 94% start of week 4. I did a reservoir change today and bumped up the ppms to 1200 adding less calmag at 2.5 ml from 5 ml a gallon. No deficiencies at all. Dialed in on the environment with temps consistently at 74f to 78f day and 65f to 70f night. Rh at 48% to 55%. It only hits mid to high 50s during flood and that’s for 30 minutes 4 times a day during lights on. I don’t feed when lights are off. I also did a final 80% defoliation of the fan leaves and cleaned up the lollipoping.

Before

After

The clones are out growing their 16oz cups because I can’t transplant them into the 3 gallon pot in the 5x5 veg tent because it’s to much power being drawn from one room so it trips the breaker. I have a electrician coming out tomorrow to fix that so hopefully they will be transplanted tomorrow.

1 Like

Awesome! Dude youre gonna CRUSH the yield department. Looking beautiful in there. How the smells getting?

And as ways, the clones look great. Mine are never that pretty :rofl:

1 Like

I’m hoping for at least 2 pounds dry. The smell is just like Skittles. It’s crazy how fitting the name is.

I’m actually surprised my self about how well the clones are doing. I thought they would be root bound by now.

2 Likes