Zkittles autoflower different sizes

Been 3 weeks into my zkittles auto grow. (In the back) Please see pics below. Notice how one plant is taller than others. I know all plants grow differently but is this growing fast or slow? So far ive only be watering it and its mixed with fox farm happy frog and coco peat moss.

Yeah sometimes it’s genetics , but also lighting, watering, even seed depth can have an effect.

From what you see in the picture, are all my plants in track for at least an average yeild? My grow lamp is pretty low as you can see.

Yes they look good have you been doing any low stess training? If not its not too late it definitely makes a difference on yield.

And when you say average yield where are you getting your number from?

This is my first grow so I honestly dont know what to expect lol. No low stress training yet but that may be a good idea. Not sure if i should start giving it a little bit of recharge.

I think it’s definitely worth the time doing some lite training, a few more bud sites. 5 grams here 3 grams there can add up after a while.

Good idea i think id get started on that. As for my soil, idk if i should just see progress how it grows in a week and if its still growing fast, give it nutes like recharge… but i heard happy frog had no issues with start to finish just by adding water.

The water only mediums are know as super soils, happy frog is enriched but it only has enough to last 4 weeks then you need to start a feeding schedule once a week about every other watering. I use fox farms trio here is my schedule but in that soil you start at week 5.

Also you need to start calmag usually people add it to the regular waterings not the feedings. I think I use a brand call ezgrow or something. It’s got a big tomato on the label.

@SKORPION ok good advice. I thought maybe using calmag or recharge would be suffice. Do you recomend calmag over recharge?

I’m not familiar with recharge so I can’t say I just know the products I have to use in happy frog to get the results I need. I’m sure somebody is familiar with it. @Covertgrower

Never used recharge either. But a lot of other members love it.

So will both of you agree just feeding calmag to my happy frog soil be suffice?

Not just calmag, you still need to feed nutrients if you want the best results. After 4 weeks.

Yep :point_up::point_up:

Is there anything you guys know of that has all of that stuff in one? @SKORPION i know im new and I probably sound silly but thats a lot of different nutes that you showed a screenshot of. I wish there was just one supplement that is all in one. Thats i was hoping recharge or calmag would just give happy frog soil that extra push to still use its original nutes @Covertgrower

I wish that were the case too I’m only a year into growing indoors , outdoors I never used anything. I don’t know of anything that is all a all in one thru the different stages

Where do you buy all those nutes? Are they all happy farm products?

Jacks nutrients would probably fit that. It’s the same recipe from seedling to harvest 321 So far it’s worked really well for me.
3 components.

Per gal mixture is
3.6g of Part A
2.4g of Part B
1.2g of Epsom salt